To move your village between your devices follow these steps:
- Open Clash of Clans on both your Android and iOS devices (source device and target device).
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the ‘Link a device’ button.
- 1 How do I sync my Clash of Clans from iPhone to android?
- 2 Can I transfer game data from iPhone to android?
- 3 How do I transfer game center account to Android?
- 4 How do I transfer clash of clans from iPad to iPhone?
- 5 Can you get Gamecenter on Android?
- 6 How do I sync my game center with Google Play?
- 7 Can I transfer information from iPhone to android?
- 8 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to android?
- 9 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
- 10 How can I change my Ros from iOS to Android?
- 11 How do I transfer my Game Center account to another Apple ID?
- 12 Can you use Google Play on iPhone?
- 13 Can I play Clash of Clans on two devices?
- 14 How do I get my old Gamecenter account back?
- 15 How do I get my old clash of clans account back on iOS?
- 16 Can you transfer boom beach from iPhone to android?
- 17 Will Boom Beach transfer to new phone?
- 18 What is the Game Center app?
- 19 Is Google Play games available on iPhone?
- 20 How do I connect Google Play to iOS?
- 21 How do I play Google play games on my iPhone?
- 22 How do I transfer pics from iPhone to android?
- 23 How do I transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung?
- 24 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung a8?
- 25 How do I recover my clash of clans account from Game Center?
- 26 How do I restore purchases on clash of clans?
- 27 How do you switch accounts on clash of clans on iPhone?
How do I sync my Clash of Clans from iPhone to android?
How to: sync Clash of Clans between Android and iOS devices
- Go to the tutorial. In order to sync accounts, you need to go through the tutorial.
- Connect with Google+
- Select Privacy Settings.
- Configure your Android device.
- Configure your iOS device.
- Generate the connection code.
- Enter the code on your Android device.
Can I transfer game data from iPhone to android?
in fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then transfer them to Android via USB.
How do I transfer game center account to Android?
Update the game to the newest version on both devices. Open the account you want keep/transfer. Go to Settings and click the button “Link to an Android/Apple Device” Tap the Generate button to create a code – Be sure to generate the transfer code using the player profile whose progress you want to keep.
How do I transfer clash of clans from iPad to iPhone?
Open Clash of Clans on both your devices and follow these steps:
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the button that fits your current device.
- Select which type of device you want to link your village TO.
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE.
Can you get Gamecenter on Android?
As several people have already pointed out, if you’re referring to Apple’s Game Center, then the answer is “you can’t”. Game Center is owned by Apple, and they have not ported it to Android. You must be running iOS (or tvOS, possibly watchOS) in order to access Game Center.
How do I sync my game center with Google Play?
WARNING: Once an account has been synced across platform and linked to a Google Play or Game Center account, it cannot be removed from either account! On your iOS device, go to the in-game Menu > More > Manage Accounts. There you should see 2 buttons “Link iOS Device” or “Select Accounts”, and “Link Different Device”.
Can I transfer information from iPhone to android?
Here’s how to transfer all your Android data to iPhone so you can start enjoying your new device right now! Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to android?
Method 2: Transfer Calendars from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon ≡ , Then the “gear” icon.
- Tap “Backup”.
- You can change your backup settings here. When ready, scroll to the bottom and tap “Start Backup”.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
- 1 Open the Samsung Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy device.
- 2 Touch WIRELESS.
- 3 Touch RECEIVE.
- 4 Touch iOS.
- 5 Enter your Apple ID and password.
- 6 Select the content you want to transfer.
- 7 Touch CONTINUE to import additional content from your iCloud account.
How can I change my Ros from iOS to Android?
On your Android device, go to Settings > Accounts (or Accounts & Sync, or something similar). Select Google and turn on Sync if it isn’t already on. Next, on the iPhone, go to Settings > Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account. From the list, choose Google, and enter your account information.
How do I transfer my Game Center account to another Apple ID?
To transfer to a different device, sign into Game Center, then open the game. If a new device, use the steps above to link the new account to your Game Center account. You need the account currently on the device to be linked to Game Center to begin the transfer process. Go to the in-game Menu > More > Manage Accounts.
Can you use Google Play on iPhone?
Google Play iOS App. The Google Play iOS app is currently available in both iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch versions. The app allows users to play movies and TV shows purchased or rented from Google Play. It is possible to use AirPlay Mirroring with Google Play, however, the quality leaves much to be desired.
Can I play Clash of Clans on two devices?
Having two Clash of Clans account on iOS. For iOS users, playing with multiple Clash of Clans accounts can be done easily. Once the second Apple ID is loaded, you can now open your Clash of Clans game. There will be no switching.
How do I get my old Gamecenter account back?
1 Answer. I see two options to recover your Game Center login: check whether Game Center (the app) is still logged in with the old account, then use this information to reset the password at https://iforgot.apple.com/ go directly to https://appleid.apple.com and try to recover your account from there.
How do I get my old clash of clans account back on iOS?
Please follow these steps:
- Open Clash.
- Go to in game settings.
- Make sure you are connected to a G+ account, your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support which is found via the in game settings menu.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Lost Village.
Can you transfer boom beach from iPhone to android?
You can transfer your base from an iOS device to an Android device (or vice versa) using a one-time code that you can generate in your game. You need to have access to both your iOS device and Android device to do this. Open Boom Beach on both your Android and iOS devices (old device and new device).
Will Boom Beach transfer to new phone?
To transfer your base, just follow these steps:
- Open Boom Beach on both your Android and iOS devices (old device and new device)
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press ‘Accounts’ → ‘Link a device’ button on your old device.
What is the Game Center app?
Game Center is an app released by Apple that allows users to play and challenge friends when playing online multiplayer social gaming network games. Games can now share multiplayer functionality between the Mac and iOS versions of the app.
Is Google Play games available on iPhone?
Google Play games services for iOS is deprecated, and is not likely to function as expected. Do not use Google Play games services for iOS in new apps. See the deprecation announcement blog post for more details. Welcome to iOS game development with Google Play games services!
How do I connect Google Play to iOS?
To sync content from your Google Account with the Apple apps on your device:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Select Mail, Contacts, or Calendars Add Account Google.
- Follow the steps to enter your email address and password.
- Choose the content you’d like to add, then select Save.
How do I play Google play games on my iPhone?
Play Games Services for iOS. Google Developers.
Before you start to code using the Saved Games API:
- Install the iOS Play Games SDK.
- Set up your iOS development environment.
- Download and review the Saved Games code sample.
- Enable the Saved Games service in the Google Play Console.
How do I transfer pics from iPhone to android?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung?
- Connect the two devices and choose transfer mode. Launch AnyTrans on your computer > Connect both your iPhone and Samsung to the computer via the USB cables > Click Android Mover button on the left panel > Choose iOS to Android mode.
- Transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung a8?
Steps to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9
- Run Mobile Transfer and Enter the Transfer Mode. First, please download and install Mobile Transfer on your computer.
- Connect Your iPhone and Samsung Phone to the Computer.
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9.
How do I recover my clash of clans account from Game Center?
If you did, please try these steps:
- Delete Clash of Clans from your device .
- Log out from Facebook and Game Center from your device.
- Restart your device .
- Log in to your previous Game Center account (which you used when you played your village on old device or pre-restore).
- Re-install Clash of Clans from App Store.
How do I restore purchases on clash of clans?
To restore purchases on iOS platform (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch)
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID and password.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID (same used to purchase)
- Open the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
How do you switch accounts on clash of clans on iPhone?
Open the app once installation is complete. After this go back to Settings and log-out of your Game Center account by going to Settings > Game Center > Tap on the Apple ID > Tap Sign Out. Log in to another Apple ID with an existing Clash of Clans account linked to it.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”