Transfer contacts with a Google account (advanced)
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Select Accounts & Passwords (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars on older versions of iOS).
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add CardDAV Account.
- Fill out your account information in the following fields:
Can you transfer contacts and pictures from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
Can I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone after setup?
The easiest way to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone is by using the software tools Apple has provided on both platforms. 1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup. Tap Move Data from Android.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer photos from samsung to iPhone with iTunes:
- Connect Samsung to computer via USB.
- Double-click “Computer” icon on desktop.
- Open iTunes on computer, then connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
- Click the icon.
- Click “Photos”.
- Choose a folder to copy from.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”