How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
- 1 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
- 2 How do you transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
- 3 How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
- 4 How do I transfer from iOS to Android?
- 5 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung a8?
- 6 How do I transfer data from iCloud to Samsung?
- 7 How can I send photos from iPhone to android?
- 8 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s10?
- 9 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 10 Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an android?
- 11 How do I transfer files between phones?
- 12 Can I switch from iPhone to android?
- 13 How do I transfer apps from iPhone to android?
- 14 Should I move from iPhone to Samsung?
- 15 How do I transfer my Whatsapp messages from iPhone to android?
- 16 How do I transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung?
- 17 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung without iCloud?
- 18 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to s8?
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
- 1 Open the Samsung Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy device.
- 2 Touch WIRELESS.
- 3 Touch RECEIVE.
- 4 Touch iOS.
- 5 Enter your Apple ID and password.
- 6 Select the content you want to transfer.
- 7 Touch CONTINUE to import additional content from your iCloud account.
How do you transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Method 2 – iCloud
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. either one by one.
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard.
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How do I transfer from iOS to Android?
Method 2: Transfer Calendars from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon ≡ , Then the “gear” icon.
- Tap “Backup”.
- You can change your backup settings here. When ready, scroll to the bottom and tap “Start Backup”.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung a8?
Steps to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9
- Run Mobile Transfer and Enter the Transfer Mode. First, please download and install Mobile Transfer on your computer.
- Connect Your iPhone and Samsung Phone to the Computer.
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9.
How do I transfer data from iCloud to Samsung?
Transfer Content from iCloud
- Download and install Smart Switch™ Mobile on your device.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Smart Switch Mobile .
- Touch iOS Device, and then touch START.
- Touch IMPORT FROM iCLOUD.
- Enter your login credentials for iCloud, and then touch SIGN IN.
How can I send photos from iPhone to android?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s10?
- Step 1: Connect iPhone and Galaxy S10 (Plus) to the computer. Launch Phone Transfer on either your Windows desktop or Mac machine, and connect your both iPhone and Samsung S10 (+).
- Step 2: Select contacts from your old iPhone.
- Step 3: Start copying contacts to Samsung Galaxy S10 (Plus)
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s9?
Step 1 Backup your iPhone’s data to iCloud. Step 2 Install Smart Switch app on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and choose iOS Device option. Step 3 Sign into your iCloud account and select contacts. Hit the IMPORT option to start transferring iPhone contacts to Samsung.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an android?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I transfer files between phones?
- Check if your device has NFC. Go to Settings > More.
- Tap on “NFC” to enable it. When enabled, the box will be ticked with a check mark.
- Prepare to transfer files. To transfer files between two devices using this method, make sure that NFC is enabled on both devices:
- Transfer files.
- Complete the transfer.
Can I switch from iPhone to android?
All you have to do is enter your Google account. The easiest way would probably be to use iCloud to get a .vcf file and then import that to your Android phone (or Google Contacts). On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. Go to Settings > iCloud and turn on “Contacts”.
How do I transfer apps from iPhone to android?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for a code.
- Use the code.
- Choose your content and wait.
- Set up your iOS device.
- Finish up.
Should I move from iPhone to Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do I transfer my Whatsapp messages from iPhone to android?
Method 1: Copy WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android via Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log in your account.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Tap the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Sign in WhatsApp account.
How do I transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung?
How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy
- Step 1: Run the program and connect both phones. Run the application on your machine and select the green “Phone to Phone Transfer” mode on the interface to proceed.
- Step 2: Scan the data from iPhone.
- Step 3: Start the messages transfer process.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung without iCloud?
If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android should take no time at all. On your iPhone, go to Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then choose “Accounts” where you should see “iCloud” listed. Choose this option, then turn on the toggle for “Contacts”.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to s8?
Just go on your iPhone and login to iCloud account. After logging into account go to sync contacts to cloud and then go to computer and browse iCloud.com now. Download all of your contacts from site to your computer and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”