Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot.
Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address.
Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.
How do you transfer files from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you send files via Bluetooth from Android to iPhone?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How can I share files from Android to iOS?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).
How do I transfer files between Android phones?
- Check if your device has NFC. Go to Settings > More.
- Tap on “NFC” to enable it. When enabled, the box will be ticked with a check mark.
- Prepare to transfer files. To transfer files between two devices using this method, make sure that NFC is enabled on both devices:
- Transfer files.
- Complete the transfer.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How do I bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I send a video from Android to iPhone?
Part 3: Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone with iCareFone
- Connect your Android phone to your computer, copy the videos that you want to transfer to your computer.
- Install iCareFone on your computer.
- Open the Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer, select the “File Manager” and choose “Videos”.
- Click “Import”.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer photos from samsung to iPhone with iTunes:
- Connect Samsung to computer via USB.
- Double-click “Computer” icon on desktop.
- Open iTunes on computer, then connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
- Click the icon.
- Click “Photos”.
- Choose a folder to copy from.
Can you AirDrop from Samsung to iPhone?
It allows you to use your Wi-Fi connection to connect and transfer files between devices, PCs, and Macs. It is not just a Samsung alternative to AirDrop but really an alternative for any platorm. The third option for an AirDrop alternative for Samsungs is AirDroid.
How do I share my location from Android to iPhone?
If they have a Google Account
- If you haven’t already, add their Gmail address to your Google Contacts.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app and sign in.
- Tap Menu Location sharing Add people .
- Choose how long you want to share your location.
- Tap Select People.
- Choose who you want to share with.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPad?
Here go the steps.
- Mount your iPad on the computer as an external hard drive by plugging in a USB cable.
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to the computer with the USB cable.
- Open the Android hard drive and find or create a photo folder.
- Copy the photos from iPad DCIM folder to your Android photo folder.
How do I enable file transfer on Android?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
How do I transfer files between Android phones using Bluetooth?
From Android to desktop
- Open Photos.
- Locate and open the photo to be shared.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon (Figure B)
- Tap to select the Bluetooth device to share the file to.
- When prompted on the desktop, tap Accept to permit the sharing.
How do I transfer everything from my old Android to my new Android?
Transfer your data between Android devices
- Tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Google.
- Enter your Google log in and tap NEXT.
- Enter your Google password and tap NEXT.
- Tap ACCEPT.
- Tap the new Google Account.
- Select the options to backup: App Data. Calendar. Contacts. Drive. Gmail. Google Fit Data.
Does Samsung phone have AirDrop?
AirDrop is one of those Apple-only features that has made its devices extremely useful. With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggled on two devices, files can be transferred effortlessly. So it only makes sense that Google is working on its own version for file transfer between Android devices.
How do I get AirDrop photos?
To AirDrop pictures and videos between iOS devices, fire up Photos for iOS. Find the images in your Camera Roll or in an album, and then tap the Select button at the upper-right. Tap the thumbnails you want to send, and Photos marks them with a checkmark. To deselect an item, tap the thumbnail again.
Where do I find AirDrop files on my iPhone?
The Downloads folder can be found inside of your Users folder. Or from the Finder, push Option+Command+L to open it. In iOS, AirDrop files can be retrieved by opening the app associated with that file. For instance, if you were sent a photo via AirDrop you will find the photo in the Photos app.
How long does it take to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Select the items you would like to transfer and click Next. Your Android device will now begin transferring the content over to your iPhone or iPad. Depending on how much is being transferred, it could take a couple of minutes for the entire process to complete. It took me less than 10 minutes.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to iPad?
Step 2: Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC and start iTunes. From the device screen spot the Pictures button at the top. Step 3: Check the option that says “Sync Photos from”, besides which you’ll find a drop down menu. You’ll be able to select the folder here.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone Gmail?
Here’s how to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone
- Or, you can use your Gmail account to transfer your contacts.
- Tap ‘Accounts’
- Click ‘Google,’ then make sure ‘Sync Contacts’ is switched on.
- Next, open Gmail on your computer and click the rows of boxes in the top right of the webpage.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”