Move files by USB
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
- When you’re done, eject your device from Windows.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android phone wirelessly?
Transfer data wirelessly to your Android device
- Download Software Data Cable here.
- Make sure your Android device and your computer are both attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and tap Start Service in the lower left.
- You should see an FTP address near the bottom of your screen.
- You should see a list of folders on your device.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android phone via Bluetooth?
How to send a file from the PC to an Android tablet
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification Area on the desktop.
- Choose Send a File from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your Android tablet from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Browse button to locate files to send to the tablet.
How can I share files from PC to mobile via WiFi?
As with any Android application, WiFi File Transfer can be installed with these simple steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for “wifi file” (no quotes)
- Tap on the WiFi File Transfer entry (or the Pro version if you know that you want to purchase the software)
- Tap on the Install button.
- Tap Accept.
How do you move files on Android?
- Open the Downloads app. It’s a white cloud icon with an arrow on a blue background.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the folder with the file you want to move. This opens the contents of the folder.
- Tap the file you want to move.
- Tap ⁝.
- Tap Move to….
- Tap the destination.
- Tap Move.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”