Method 1: You Won’t Go Wrong With the GoPro App
- Download the free GoPro App.
- Connect your GoPro camera (HERO 5 and up) to the GoPro App within three days of shooting the footage.
- For manual transfer:
- Select the footage you want and import it to the app.
- Open Media > Local, then choose the clips that you want to use.
How do you upload GoPro videos to your phone?
If you are using iOS, to get video from the GoPro App to Instagram using an iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the GoPro App after you recorded you video.
- Select Connect and Control.
- Download either the High Resolution or Low Resolution of the video to your smartphone or tablet’s camera roll.
How do I put GoPro videos on SD card?
Go to Settings > Memory and Storage > Default location and set it to SD Card. The GoPro App will now download any captured footage to the SD Card.
Is GoPro compatible with Samsung?
Video trimming is compatible with videos captured in select modes only, and compatible with iOS 11 and later, or Android 5.0 and later. HiLight Tag is compatible with HERO7, HERO (2018), Fusion, HERO6, HERO5 HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
How do I download videos from my GoPro?
GoPro camera or SD card auto-import
- Plug your GoPro camera into the computer using the USB cable that came with your GoPro.
- Turn on the camera on and the GoPro App will detect it and display its details in the Device Window.
- Confirm that the IMPORT FILES TO location is the place where you want your media copied to.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”