Method 2 – iCloud
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. either one by one.
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard.
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.
How do I transfer files from iCloud to Android?
Install and launch the Mobile Transfer on your computer, click the iCloud icon in the restore block, and then enter the Restore from iCloud backup mode. Login your iCloud account and connect your Android device to the program after you entering the restore mode.
Can I download from iCloud to Android?
You can first download iCloud photos to computer and then add them to your Android phone. Now follow the steps below to transfer photos from iCloud to Android. In this way, you can ONLY download photos from iCloud Photo Library. Step 1Visit icloud.com, enter your Apple ID and password.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Samsung?
Transfer Content from iCloud
- Download and install Smart Switch™ Mobile on your device.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Smart Switch Mobile .
- Touch iOS Device, and then touch START.
- Touch IMPORT FROM iCLOUD.
- Enter your login credentials for iCloud, and then touch SIGN IN.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”