Can I transfer music from iTunes to Android?
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders.
Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder.
Can you transfer iTunes music to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play. There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free. Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there. Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
Using export playlist as file iTunes
- Open your iTunes software.
- Go to playlist you want to export and File > Library > Export Playlist.
- Choose the .txt format.
- Save the playlist file on your device.
- On Soundiiz, select iTunes, upload the file and confirm.
- Follow steps to import your playlist on Google Play Music.
How do you sync music to Android?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
Can Google home play iTunes?
Once you get your Google Home set up, you can play music that’s stored on your phone, tablet or computer on Google Home via Bluetooth. This includes iTunes Music, Audible, Apple Music and personal playlists. From the Google Home app: Open the Google Home app, tap the Devices button.
How do I stop Google Play music from uploading?
Open Music Manager and select the Upload tab. Uncheck Automatically upload songs added to my selected folders. Click Upload. After attempting to add music manually, feel free to return your upload frequency to its original setting.
How do I backup my music on Google Play?
After signing in to an account, music you’ve stored on your device, along with any music you’ve uploaded or purchased on Google Play using your account are added to your library.
Use a different account
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings > Google account.
- Select or add an account.
How do I transfer my iTunes playlist to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Connect S8 with PC via a USB cable. After successfully connecting, go to find the external hard drive of S8 device and open it. Then open the iTunes Media Folder to copy and paste playlists to Samsung Galaxy S8. In this way, most of your iTunes playlists will be transferred to Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
How do I add music to Samsung music app?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a Song to a Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- From the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon (located next to the preferred song).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
Where is music stored on s9?
Galaxy S9 is listed under the Portable Devices section. If the files are stored on the memory card, navigate: Galaxy S9 > Card then choose the location of the files. Utilize the computer to copy music files from the music folder to the desired location on the computer’s hard drive.
Can you use iTunes card on Samsung?
Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
Where is iTunes music stored?
Drag your iTunes folder (by default, located inside your PC’s Music folder) to the iTunes window. You will see the songs in your library again.
Can I upload my music to Google Play?
Use Music Manager to upload your favorite songs from your computer to your Google Play library. You can upload up to 50,000 songs and listen on your mobile device, computer, or Android TV. Note: If you’re using Chrome, try uploading your music with Google Play Music for Chrome instead of Music Manager.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google pixels 2?
Google Pixel 2 – Move Music Files to Device
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
- Navigate: Pixel 2 > Internal shared storage > Music.
- Copy the desired music and other audio files located on the computer into the folder.
How do I transfer music from my computer to Google Play?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files. But the mp3 files are not in the order.
How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do I sync my music to my phone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Does Google backup my music?
Backup Music to Google Drive. Google Drive helps Android users sync, backup and share files. You are able to backup Android phone and upload them to the cloud through Google Drive. Just download the Google Drive app on your Android device and log in to a Gmail account.
How do I backup my music on Android?
To enable it:
- Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
- Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
- Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
How do I backup my music?
Music backup option number 1. External hard drive
- Go to your iTunes Preferences.
- Choose “Advanced”.
- Put the tick in “Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library” section (this will ensure that the copy of your file is saved as a backup).
- Save it by clicking “Ok”.
- Choose “File” and then go to the “Library”.
Photo in the article by “NASA Earth Observatory”