- 1 Can you transfer iTunes music to Google Play?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 3 How do you sync music to Android?
- 4 Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
- 5 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
- 6 Can you sync iTunes to Android?
- 7 How do I transfer my iTunes playlist to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
- 8 How do I add music to Samsung music?
- 9 Where is music stored on s9?
- 10 Where is music stored on Android?
- 11 How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
- 12 How do I sync my music to my phone?
- 13 Can you use iTunes card on Samsung?
- 14 Where is iTunes music stored?
- 15 Does Samsung TV have iTunes App?
- 16 Can I upload my music to Google Play?
- 17 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google pixels 2?
- 18 Can Google home play iTunes?
- 19 Does iTunes recognize Android phones?
- 20 Can Android Play iTunes music files?
- 21 Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
- 22 How do I transfer music to my s9?
- 23 How do I get music on my Samsung s9?
- 24 How do I play music on my note 9?
- 25 How do I transfer my music to my new phone?
- 26 How do you transfer music between phones?
- 27 Why can’t I play my music on my Iphone?
Can you transfer iTunes music to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play.
There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free.
Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
How do you sync music to Android?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there. Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
Using export playlist as file iTunes
- Open your iTunes software.
- Go to playlist you want to export and File > Library > Export Playlist.
- Choose the .txt format.
- Save the playlist file on your device.
- On Soundiiz, select iTunes, upload the file and confirm.
- Follow steps to import your playlist on Google Play Music.
Can you sync iTunes to Android?
Transfer iTunes to Android via USB. If you don’t want to rely on a third-party app to use iTunes with your Android phone, then you can manually transfer the files to your device. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable. Open Windows Explorer, and locate the iTunes folder on your computer.
How do I transfer my iTunes playlist to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Connect S8 with PC via a USB cable. After successfully connecting, go to find the external hard drive of S8 device and open it. Then open the iTunes Media Folder to copy and paste playlists to Samsung Galaxy S8. In this way, most of your iTunes playlists will be transferred to Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
How do I add music to Samsung music?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a Song to a Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- From the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon (located next to the preferred song).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
Where is music stored on s9?
Galaxy S9 is listed under the Portable Devices section. If the files are stored on the memory card, navigate: Galaxy S9 > Card then choose the location of the files. Utilize the computer to copy music files from the music folder to the desired location on the computer’s hard drive.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files. But the mp3 files are not in the order.
How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do I sync my music to my phone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Can you use iTunes card on Samsung?
Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
Where is iTunes music stored?
Drag your iTunes folder (by default, located inside your PC’s Music folder) to the iTunes window. You will see the songs in your library again.
Does Samsung TV have iTunes App?
Samsung’s first TVs with AirPlay 2 and iTunes are now on sale. iTunes is now available on some Samsung TVs. Samsung’s new iTunes Movies and TV Shows app allows you to access your iTunes library and shop for new TV shows and movies to rent or buy. Sony, LG and Vizio are also adding AirPlay 2 support to their TV sets.
Can I upload my music to Google Play?
Use Music Manager to upload your favorite songs from your computer to your Google Play library. You can upload up to 50,000 songs and listen on your mobile device, computer, or Android TV. Note: If you’re using Chrome, try uploading your music with Google Play Music for Chrome instead of Music Manager.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google pixels 2?
Google Pixel 2 – Move Music Files to Device
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
- Navigate: Pixel 2 > Internal shared storage > Music.
- Copy the desired music and other audio files located on the computer into the folder.
Can Google home play iTunes?
Once you get your Google Home set up, you can play music that’s stored on your phone, tablet or computer on Google Home via Bluetooth. This includes iTunes Music, Audible, Apple Music and personal playlists. From the Google Home app: Open the Google Home app, tap the Devices button.
Does iTunes recognize Android phones?
First, connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable. The computer should detect your Android device. From here, select and drag iTunes files (AAC format) or folders that you wish to copy, then drop them onto the open window for your Android device’s Music folder.
Can Android Play iTunes music files?
Several music apps and services for Android support most of the audio file types used by the iTunes software, including D.R.M.-free AAC, MP3 and WMA (Windows Media Audio). You can also move your iTunes music library to your Android device for syncing or streaming with third-party apps or over a USB connection.
Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
DoubleTwist. DoubleTwist is probably the closest application to a true “iTunes for Android.” You can also use DoubleTwisty on your desktop as a jukebox app, just like iTunes if you’re looking for an app that will manage your media on your computer and your phone.
How do I transfer music to my s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9
- Connect your mobile phone and computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port. Press ALLOW.
- Transfer files. Start a file manager on your computer. Go to the required folder in the file system of your computer or mobile phone. Highlight a file and move or copy it to the required location.
How do I get music on my Samsung s9?
Music player: Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Home. Recents. New release. Music library. Podcasts.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I play music on my note 9?
Go to Media > Audio. All of your songs of Note 9 will be displayed here. To import music from your computer to Samsung Galaxy Note 9, click on Add button then select songs from your computer to your Note 9.
How do I transfer my music to my new phone?
Step 1: Refresh your library
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap Menu .
- Make sure the Downloaded only switch is off. The switch is gray when it’s off.
- Tap Settings Refresh.
- Wait two minutes, and view your library again.
How do you transfer music between phones?
Click “Phone to Phone”, then connect both of your Android phones to the same computer with USB cables. Make sure that your Android phones are detected by this software and at the right place. Select “music” files then click “Start Copy” button to copy selected music files between Android devices.
Why can’t I play my music on my Iphone?
Solution 3: Re-sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes. If you have the copies of these songs, try to sync your iDevice with iTunes again. By the way, if you synced your iDevice over Wi-Fi, this time sync it with USB cable, because sometimes the network error may cause Apple music not playing.
Photo in the article by “PxHere”