- 1 Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
- 3 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 4 How do I transfer iTunes from Macbook to Android?
- 5 Can you use iTunes on android?
- 6 Can I access iTunes on Android?
- 7 Can Google home play iTunes?
- 8 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google pixels 2?
- 9 Can I upload my music to Google Play?
- 10 How do I transfer my iTunes playlist to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
- 11 Where is music stored on s9?
- 12 How do I transfer music to my Samsung?
- 13 How do I transfer files from Mac to Android?
- 14 Can I use iTunes gift card on Android?
- 15 How do I transfer files on Android?
- 16 Can you get iTunes app on Android?
- 17 Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
- 18 Can Apple music be used on Android?
- 19 Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
- 20 How do I set up iCloud on Android?
- 21 How can I access iCloud on Android?
- 22 Can I play iTunes on Google pixel?
- 23 Can you use iTunes on Google pixel 2?
- 24 How do you get music on Pixel 2?
- 25 Why can’t I upload music to Google Play?
- 26 How do I upload music to Google Play from my phone?
- 27 How do I sync my music to Google Play?
- 28 How do I transfer music between two Samsung phones?
- 29 How do I transfer a playlist to my Samsung?
- 30 How do I transfer music from my old phone?
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable.
Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there.
Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play. There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free. Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
How do I transfer iTunes from Macbook to Android?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can you use iTunes on android?
The likes of Dropbox and Google Drive will sync files from your iTunes folder to your Android device and you can even play individual songs from within the apps. However, getting the files into the Music folder on your phone or tablet isn’t easy, so it doesn’t really work for more than a handful of songs.
Can I access iTunes on Android?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. And you have to go through the process only once. After the initial upload, any music downloaded to your computer—from iTunes, Amazon, or anywhere else—will appear in your cloud-based Google Music account.
Can Google home play iTunes?
Once you get your Google Home set up, you can play music that’s stored on your phone, tablet or computer on Google Home via Bluetooth. This includes iTunes Music, Audible, Apple Music and personal playlists. From the Google Home app: Open the Google Home app, tap the Devices button.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google pixels 2?
Google Pixel 2 – Move Music Files to Device
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
- Navigate: Pixel 2 > Internal shared storage > Music.
- Copy the desired music and other audio files located on the computer into the folder.
Can I upload my music to Google Play?
Use Music Manager to upload your favorite songs from your computer to your Google Play library. You can upload up to 50,000 songs and listen on your mobile device, computer, or Android TV. Note: If you’re using Chrome, try uploading your music with Google Play Music for Chrome instead of Music Manager.
How do I transfer my iTunes playlist to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Connect S8 with PC via a USB cable. After successfully connecting, go to find the external hard drive of S8 device and open it. Then open the iTunes Media Folder to copy and paste playlists to Samsung Galaxy S8. In this way, most of your iTunes playlists will be transferred to Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
Where is music stored on s9?
Galaxy S9 is listed under the Portable Devices section. If the files are stored on the memory card, navigate: Galaxy S9 > Card then choose the location of the files. Utilize the computer to copy music files from the music folder to the desired location on the computer’s hard drive.
How do I transfer music to my Samsung?
Move Music Files to Device – Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
- Using File Explorer or Windows Explorer, navigate: SAMSUNG-SM-G928V > Phone.
- Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the folder.
How do I transfer files from Mac to Android?
Here’s how to move files from an Android phone to a Mac:
- Connect your phone to your Mac with the included USB cable.
- Download and install Android File Transfer.
- Navigate through the directory to find the files you want on your Mac.
- Find the exact file and drag it to the desktop or your preferred folder.
- Open your file.
Can I use iTunes gift card on Android?
Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
How do I transfer files on Android?
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
Can you get iTunes app on Android?
You can also move your iTunes music library to your Android device for syncing or streaming with third-party apps or over a USB connection. Apple Music subscribers can play their iTunes purchases and other music with the app, which also includes curated streaming radio stations and video features.
Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
You’ll need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. Get the Apple Music app from Google Play. Know your Apple ID, which is the account that you use with all Apple services such as the iTunes Store or App Store.
Can Apple music be used on Android?
Apple Music isn’t limited to owners of Apple devices – you can also subscribe to the streaming service on Android phones and tablets, and enjoy the same access to millions of songs, curated radio stations and playlists. Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device.
Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
DoubleTwist. DoubleTwist is probably the closest application to a true “iTunes for Android.” You can also use DoubleTwisty on your desktop as a jukebox app, just like iTunes if you’re looking for an app that will manage your media on your computer and your phone.
How do I set up iCloud on Android?
Moving from iPhone to Android : How to Sync iCloud Mail
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap three stacked lines upper left.
- Scroll to, then tap Settings.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Other.
- Enter your iCloud email address in the format of email@example.com.
- Enter the app specific password, generated at Apple’s website.
How can I access iCloud on Android?
To learn how to access iCloud on Android, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to your device Settings > User and Accounts and choose to add an account.
- From all the provided options, choose to add an IMAP account manually.
- Enter your iCloud email id and tap on the “Manual Setup” option.
Can I play iTunes on Google pixel?
We can purchased and downloaded Apple music for playing on iTunes or iOS devices,when you have got a new Google Pixel phone,how you can play Apple music on Google Pixel/XL after canceling the subscription service even though you have downloaded them?As we all know that the Apple Music protected by DRM encryption with
Can you use iTunes on Google pixel 2?
Because iTunes redefines and file locations and file format in the iTunes software, so that makes it difficult to get your music from iTunes to an Android device. You may being trouble in transferring media files between iTunes and Android device when you get a new Android for example Google Pixel 2/2 XL.
How do you get music on Pixel 2?
Google Pixel 2
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap USB charging this device.
- Tap Transfer Files.
- On your PC, select your device.
- Select Open device to view files.
- Locate and select the music files you wish to transfer to your phone.
Why can’t I upload music to Google Play?
My songs won’t upload to Google Play Music
- Open Music Manager.
- Using a web browser, go to Google Play Music Settings.
- To find out what file types can be added to your library, go to our list of supported file types on Google Play Music.
- You can upload up to 50,000 songs to your library.
How do I upload music to Google Play from my phone?
Go to the Google Play Music web player. Drag and drop files or choose files to upload with Select from your computer.
Add your music
- Open Chrome .
- Near the top right of your screen, select More Help About Google Chrome.
- If an update is available, select Relaunch (under the version number) to install updates.
How do I sync my music to Google Play?
Sync your library automatically
- Go to your device’s main Settings menu.
- Under “Accounts,” select Google.
- Select the account you use with Google Play Music.
- Scroll down to Google Play Music and make sure the checkbox is checked.
How do I transfer music between two Samsung phones?
- Step 1: Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices.
- Step 2: Position the two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of each other, then launch the app on both devices.
- Step 3: Once the devices are connected, you’ll see a list of data types that you can choose to transfer.
How do I transfer a playlist to my Samsung?
The procedure is straightforward:
- Open the app.
- Select the playlist type (System playlist, Poweramp playlist, or Play Music playlist)
- Tick the playlist you want to backup.
- Tap Backup Selected to backup to SD card.
- A dialog will appear to tell the status of the backup, and where they are stored.
How do I transfer music from my old phone?
Click on the “DEVICE” Go to the “DEVICE” tab and select the Android Phone from which you want to transfer the music files. Click on the “Transfer Music to Other Device” and follow the on screen instructions to transfer the whole music library from one Android Phone to the other.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”