Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I put music on my Android phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do I transfer music from Windows Media Player to my Android phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Method 5 Using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You’ll find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Sync.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my Android phone wirelessly?
Transfer data wirelessly to your Android device
- Download Software Data Cable here.
- Make sure your Android device and your computer are both attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and tap Start Service in the lower left.
- You should see an FTP address near the bottom of your screen.
- You should see a list of folders on your device.
How do I get music onto my Android?
- Get the Music Download Paradise Free app. If you don’t have the app installed on your Android device yet, you can download it from Google Play.
- Launch Music Download Paradise Free. Locate the app on your home screen or app drawer, and tap on it to launch.
- Search for a song.
- Play the song or download it.
How do I play music on Android?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres.
- Tap a song.
How do I sync music to my phone from Windows Media Player?
Synchronize with Windows Media Player
- Use the USB Cable to connect the phone to a PC that has the Windows Media Player installed.
- Tap Media sync (MTP).
- Open Windows Media Player to synchronize music files.
- Edit or enter your phone’s name in the pop-up window (if necessary).
- Select and drag the music files you want to the sync list.
- Start synchronization.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files. But the mp3 files are not in the order.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my Android phone via Bluetooth?
On a PC, follow these steps to copy a file to the Android tablet:
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification Area on the desktop.
- Choose Send a File from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your Android tablet from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Click the Next button.
How do I play music on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I put music on my Samsung Galaxy watch?
- On the smartphone, tap Apps > Samsung Galaxy Watch > Settings.
- Tap Send content to Galaxy Watch > Select tracks.
- Select files and tap Done.
How do I move music from Google Play to my phone?
You can download music you’ve purchased or added to Google Play to your mobile device or computer so you can listen when you don’t have an Internet connection.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap an album or playlist.
- Tap Download .
How do I play music from my phone on my computer?
Method 1: Via Bluetooth
- Switch on bluetooth of your PC, make it discoverable.
- Go to music player of your phone>> start playing music>>then press ‘options’ button select ‘play via bluetooth’
- Connect to your PC and your Pc speakers will start playing music.
- Assume have a Smartphone.(Android, Windows or iPhone)you need to.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my phone without USB?
- Once connected, click “Music” on the left hand of the webpage, where you can see all the music stored on your phone.
- Click “Import” and you can transfer music from computer to Android without USB cable.
How do I transfer music from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Method 1: Transfer music from Android to computer by using USB cable
- Step 1: Connect your Android device to computer via USB cable, and your computer will recognize it as a removable USB drive.
- Step 2:Drag down Notifications panel from the top of your phone’s screen, connect as “Media device(MTP)”.
What is the best free music app for Android?
What Are The Best Free Music Apps For Your Android and iOS?
- Pandora Radio. Pandora Radio brings personalized radio stations straight to your smartphone and tablet.
- Apple Music.
- Google Play Music.
- YouTube Music.
- TuneIn Radio.
Where can I buy songs to download?
Top 10 Places to Buy Music
- Buy CDs. A surprising number of you prefer to buy your music on CD – either from online stores like Amazon, or from your local music store.
- Apple iTunes Store. URL: n/a – access through the iTunes music player.
- Beatport. URL: www.beatport.com.
- Amazon MP3. URL: www.amazon.com.
- Juno Download.
What is the best music downloader for android?
15+ Best Music Downloader Apps For Android 2019 (Free)
- 4Shared Music. 4Shared Music Apk is the biggest file-sharing website; it makes downloading MP3 songs a breeze on mobile devices including Google Android & Apple iOS.
- Google Play Music.
- Rock My Run.
- Wynk Music.
- Free Mp3 Downloads.
- Music Paradise Pro.
Is Google Music going away?
Google execs Lyor Cohen and T. Jay Fowler wouldn’t give an exact timetable on when Google Play Music will go away — it could be as far away as 2019, Fowler said. Current subscribers to Google Play Music and YouTube Red will continue to pay $9.99 monthly, but new subscribers signing up for the service will pay $11.99.
How do I get my music on Google Play?
Submit your albums
- Log into your Google Play artist hub account.
- Under the Artists & Music tab, click the Upload & Edit Music button.
- Find the album that you’d like to publish.
- Complete all steps of the album creation process.
- In Step Five, click Submit.
Is Google Play music going away?
Google Play Music, the company’s existing premium music app, isn’t going away in the meantime. Google has said that it will give users plenty of notice when it does decide to make big changes. A migration to YouTube Music should be seen as inevitable for everyone using Google Play Music right now.
How do I play music stored on my Android phone?
To play music from an Android device, open the Sonos Controller App for Android, touch “This Mobile Device” from the Browse menu, and choose the music you want to play. Any audio file stored in the Music folder on your device is available for selection.
How do I find downloaded music on my Android?
How to find downloaded files on Android
- When you download e-mail attachments or Web files, they get placed in the “download” folder.
- Once the file manager opens, select “Phone files.”
- From the list of file folders, scroll down and select the “download” folder.
Where is music library on Android?
After you start the Play Music app o your Android, you see a screen similar to the one shown here. To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do I Bluetooth music from my laptop to my phone?
Step 2: Now turn on Bluetooth on both the devices – the computer and the phone – and make both of them visible. Step 3: Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the Windows system tray and select the option Add a device. Now search for your mobile you want to stream the music from and add it.
Can’t send files Bluetooth Android?
Okay, if you are using Windows 8/8.1, follow these steps please:
- Go to PC settings >> PC and devices >> Bluetooth.
- Turn on bluetooth both on PC and your phone.
- Phone is discoverable for only a limited amount of time(approx. 2 minutes), when you find your phone select it and tap Pair.
How do I send files from my computer to my phone via Bluetooth?
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
- Activate Bluetooth on your computer.
- When the Bluetooth icon appears on the bottom right corner of your computer, right click and click on send a file.
- Select your device by clicking “Browse”.
- If “Use a passkey” is checked, un-check it, and click “Next”.
Why is my Google Play Music Not showing up on phone?
There is a simple workaround to fix this. In the Settings menu, go to Apps or Application Manager, search for Google Play Music. Then tap on “Storage” and then press “Clear Cache.” Restart the device, then open the Play Music app and all your music should now be available.
Where is Google music stored on s8?
In the settings of Google Play Music, if you have it set to cache on the external SD card, your cache location will be /external_sd/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music/ . If you have it use the internal storage, the path will be /sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music .
How do I move my music to my SD card on my Android phone?
Method 1 Using the Android File Manager
- Open your Android’s file manager.
- Tap the folder that contains your music files.
- Tap and hold a file you want to move.
- Tap other files you want to move.
- Tap ⁝.
- Tap Move to….
- Tap SD Card.
- Tap Move.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”