How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8?
Steps to Sync Contacts from Your Old Samsung Phone to iPhone 8
- Run Mobile Transfer on Your Computer and Select the Transfer. You need to download and install the software ahead of time, and then run it.
- Connect Samsung and iPhone 8 to the Computer.
- Transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone XR?
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS (Max) using SIM card
- Open the ‘Contacts’ app and click on ‘More’.
- Click on ‘Export to SIM’ or ‘SIM card’ and then select the source of contacts i.e.
- Then hit ‘Export’ and ‘Continue’ afterwards.
- Now, open the SIM card slot of your Android phone and unmount the SIM.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”