Can I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone after setup?
The easiest way to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone is by using the software tools Apple has provided on both platforms.
1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup.
Tap Move Data from Android.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8?
Steps to Sync Contacts from Your Old Samsung Phone to iPhone 8
- Run Mobile Transfer on Your Computer and Select the Transfer. You need to download and install the software ahead of time, and then run it.
- Connect Samsung and iPhone 8 to the Computer.
- Transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google. Step 2. Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”