How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone: swap SIMS. First save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone’s SIM. Finally, go to Settings and choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and tap “Import SIM Contacts”.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8?
Steps to Sync Contacts from Your Old Samsung Phone to iPhone 8
- Run Mobile Transfer on Your Computer and Select the Transfer. You need to download and install the software ahead of time, and then run it.
- Connect Samsung and iPhone 8 to the Computer.
- Transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8.
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
- 1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup.
- 2) On your Android device, download the Move to iOS app in the Google Play store, open the app and tap Continue.
- 3) Select Continue in the Android app, then Agree to the terms and conditions.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”