If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- 1 Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung?
- 2 How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
- 3 Why can’t I send a picture from my iPhone to an android?
- 4 How can I transfer data from iPhone to android?
- 5 How do I send pictures from iPhone to android?
- 6 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android WiFi?
- 7 How do I Bluetooth from iPhone to Samsung?
- 8 How can I connect my iPhone to android using Xender?
- 9 Can Android use AirDrop?
- 10 How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- 11 Why is my phone not sending picture messages?
- 12 Why can’t I send picture messages on my Android?
- 13 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
- 14 Can I switch from iPhone to android?
- 15 How do I transfer data from phone to phone?
- 16 Can iphones receive pictures from androids?
- 17 Why can’t I send messages to non iPhone users?
- 18 Why does my iPhone not receive picture messages?
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung?
Here’s how to transfer pictures, videos and other data to your new Samsung Galaxy. If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
Why can’t I send a picture from my iPhone to an android?
Troubleshooting – iPhone Won’t Send Pictures in Text. Answer: iPhone indeed supports sending pictures via MMS or iMessages. If your iPhone won’t send pictures in text, my guess is you don’t have MMS enabled on your phone. Also, this problem may be caused by the network, the carrier and so on.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android?
Method 2: Transfer Calendars from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon ≡ , Then the “gear” icon.
- Tap “Backup”.
- You can change your backup settings here. When ready, scroll to the bottom and tap “Start Backup”.
How do I send pictures from iPhone to android?
If Your iPhone Won’t Send Pictures Using Your Text / Picture Messaging Plan
- 1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. We’ve already discussed the two types of messages that are sent using the Messages app: iMessages and text / picture messages.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Contact Your Wireless Carrier.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android WiFi?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I Bluetooth from iPhone to Samsung?
The next task demonstrates pairing an iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard; you can pair it with other devices similarly.
- Move to the Settings screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap OFF.
- Put the other device in Discoverable mode.
- Tap the device to which you want to connect.
How can I connect my iPhone to android using Xender?
Also, Tap on Enable Hotspot.
- Turn on Xender on Android for connect to iPhone. Now, Open Xender on iPhone, Tap on Receive button.
- Connect your iPhone to Xender.
- Turn on WiFi HOtspot on iPhone to Make Connection with Android Xender.
- Connection Successful on iPhone and Android Xender.
Can Android use AirDrop?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
Method 2 Sending Pictures from One Phone to Another
- Open the picture on your phone that you want to send. Use your Photos app on your phone to open the image that you want to send.
- Tap the “Share” button.
- Select the method that you want to share the image.
- Finish sending the message.
Why is my phone not sending picture messages?
Confirm that both data and MMS messaging are enabled on your account. To confirm that data and MMS messaging are enabled on your account, go to the Device Settings page for your phone and make sure that both “Can use data” and “Can send/receive pictures, videos and group messages” are “Enabled”.
Why can’t I send picture messages on my Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. An active cellular data connection is required to use the MMS function. Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
- 1 Open the Samsung Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy device.
- 2 Touch WIRELESS.
- 3 Touch RECEIVE.
- 4 Touch iOS.
- 5 Enter your Apple ID and password.
- 6 Select the content you want to transfer.
- 7 Touch CONTINUE to import additional content from your iCloud account.
Can I switch from iPhone to android?
All you have to do is enter your Google account. The easiest way would probably be to use iCloud to get a .vcf file and then import that to your Android phone (or Google Contacts). On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. Go to Settings > iCloud and turn on “Contacts”.
How do I transfer data from phone to phone?
Part 1. Steps to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone with Mobile Transfer
- Launch Mobile Transfer. Open the transfer tool on your computer.
- Connect Devices to PC. Connect both of your phones to the computer via their USB cables respectively.
- Transfer Data from Phone to Phone.
Can iphones receive pictures from androids?
The iPhone can receive picture messages from any type of phone, including Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. Look at the model number on the back of your iPhone. If the model number is A1203, you won’t be able to receive picture messages. The original iPhone doesn’t support Multimedia Messaging Service, or MMS.
Why can’t I send messages to non iPhone users?
If you don’t have an iPhone, you can only send and receive messages with your Apple ID to other Apple devices using iMessage. To use iMessage, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and make sure that you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
Why does my iPhone not receive picture messages?
Please follow the troubleshooting steps to fix this issue of not being able to receive MMS. Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on.
Photo in the article by “ukoln”