How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
1. Move to iOS
- Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
- One the Android phone, enter then 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How do I transfer data from Android to Apple?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”