Turning the phone off
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone until the Phone options menu appears.
- Tap Power off in the Phone options menu.
- Tap OK to confirm that you want to turn off the phone.
How do I force shutdown my android?
On most Android devices (phones and tablets), you can force restart your device by holding the Power button while holding the Volume Down button at the same time. Hold them down until the phone goes ‘blank’ (finally powers off) and then boots up (starts) again.
How do I turn off my Android without the power button?
Method 1. Use Volume and Home Button
- Trying pressing both the volume buttons at once for a few seconds.
- If your device has a home button, you can also try to press the volume and the Home button simultaneously.
- If nothing works, let your smartphone battery drain so that the phone shut down itself.
How do I force shutdown my Samsung?
To force reboot your device, press and hold the Volume down and Power/Lock keys on the device for 10-20 seconds. This performs a simulated battery disconnect.
How do I turn off real me?
RealMe 2 Pro switch off or power off settings: Press power button and hold for few seconds. Now you will see switch off or power off Button in the screen. Just touch the Button and slide vertically from top to bottom. Your RealMe 2 Pro smartphone will be switched off now.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”