How to turn off Facebook Messenger
- Tap the menu icon on the right-hand side of the Facebook app and scroll down until you see App Settings. Once you are in your settings, scroll to the bottom and turn the Facebook chat toggle off.
- READ MORE:
- Tap Active at the top of the menu. This will give you the option to turn chat off.
How do I turn off calls on Facebook Messenger app?
Here is the Steps to Disable Calling on Facebook Messenger:
- Login to the Facebook Account.
- After this, On the right side of the Facebook page Click Gear Icon at the bottom of the chat sidebar.
- Click Turn Off Video and Voice calls, into the pop up menu.
- Select the Time.
- Click on the Disable.
Can I deactivate messenger but keep Facebook?
You can only deactivate Messenger if you previously deactivated your Facebook account. To deactivate it, open Messenger, then tap your profile picture in the top left corner, and go to Privacy & Terms > Deactivate Messenger. From there, enter your password and tap Continue. Next, tap Deactivate.
How do I mute Messenger video call?
Mute Video Chat. You can mute/unmute anyone in the Video Chat (including yourself) by tapping on the person’s Video Chat bubble. Once you’ve muted someone, you’ll see a mute icon. When you mute yourself, your mic will be disabled and nobody else in the chat will be able to hear you.
How do I turn off Facebook Messenger on my Android?
If you have Facebook Messenger installed on your Android device, use these steps:
- Open the “Messenger” app.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Active” selection at the top of the screen.
- Toggle your name to “On” or “Off” as desired.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”