How to turn off safe mode on your Android phone
- Step 1: Swipe down the Status bar or drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 1: Press and hold the power key for three seconds.
- Step 1: Tap and drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 2: Tap “Safe mode is on”
- Step 3: Tap “Turn off Safe mode”
How do I get out of safe mode on my Android phone?
Press and hold your phone’s power button for a few seconds until Android prompts you to turn off your phone—just as you would normally do to power it down. Next, tap and hold Power off for a few seconds until your phone asks you to confirm that you want to enter safe mode.
Why is my phone stuck in safe mode?
Help! My Android is Stuck in Safe Mode
- Power Completely Off. Power completely down by pressing and holding the “Power” button, then select “Power off“.
- Check Stuck Buttons. This is the most common cause for being stuck in Safe Mode.
- Battery Pull (If Possible)
- Uninstall Recently Installed Apps.
- Wipe Cache Partition (Dalvik Cache)
- Factory Reset.
Why is my safe mode not turning off?
Once the phone is off, Touch and Hold the “Power” key again to restart. The phone should now be out of “Safe Mode”. If the “Safe Mode” is still running after you restart your phone, I would then check to make sure your “Volume Down” button is not stuck.
How do I turn off safe mode on infinix?
Restart in safe mode
- Press and hold your device’s power button.
- On your screen, touch and hold Power off . If needed, tap OK.
- Your device starts in safe mode. You’ll see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”