Change your notifications
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Messages, Calls, or Voicemail, tap the notification setting: Message notifications.
- Tap On or Off.
- If On, set the following options: Importance—Tap, and then select the level of importance for notifications.
How do I turn off voice text notifications on Android?
Go into Settings->Accessibility and uncheck “Talk back”. Go into Settings , then click Voice input and output Next, click Text-to-speech settings , from there you should see something called Driving Mode .
How do I turn off voice on incoming calls?
- From your “Menu” go to “Accessibility”, then left click “TalkBack” . Do this even if it says it is “Off”. Then click off “Speak Caller ID”.
- If this does not turn off the S Voice, try this solution. : Scroll to Settings > Voice Input & Output > Text to Speech. Then select “Driving Mode” and slide the switch to “Off”.
How do I turn off Google Voice on my Android?
How to disable OK Google voice search on Android
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap the General tab.
- Under “Personal” find “Language and Input”
- Find “Google voice typing” and tap the Settings button (cog icon)
- Tap “Ok Google” Detection.
- Under the “From the Google app” option, move the slider to the left.
How do I turn off missed call notifications on Android?
Go to Settings >> Privacy >> Phone Notification preview >> ‘Missed call alert Notification’ (Uncheck it).. Now you will no longer get the Missed call notifications on Home Screen of your Android device..
Photo in the article by “Pexels”