- Open the Settings app. You can find this in your App Drawer or on your Home screen.
- Tap the “Data usage” option. This should be located towards the top of the menu.
- Tap the “Mobile data” slider. This will toggle your mobile data ON.
- Check that you have a data connection.
How do I turn on mobile data on my Samsung?
To turn the mobile data for your Samsung Galaxy S 5 on or off, follow these steps.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More networks.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Mobile data to enable or disable. Enabled when a check mark is present.
How do I activate mobile data network?
Quick Fixes for iPhone: “Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network.”
- Go to Settings > Cellular and tap the Cellular Data Switch to turn it off.
- Turn off and on (or vise-verse) Enable LTE (Settings > Mobile> Mobile Data Options > Enable LTE)
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network and let the phone sit for about 30 seconds.
Why is mobile data not working?
2: Reset the Device Network Settings & Reboot the Device. The next troubleshooting step is to reset iOS network settings, and then turn the iPhone or iPad off and back on again. This can often resolve cellular data failures and it’s pretty simple: Open the Settings app and go to ‘General’ followed by ‘Reset’
How do I use mobile data on an Android phone?
Turn on Wi-Fi calling
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under “Calls,” tap Make and receive calls.
- Select Prefer Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”