- Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a phone receiver on the home screen.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Blocked numbers. A list of blocked phone numbers will appear.
- Tap the number you wish to unblock. A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap UNBLOCK.
How do I unblock a phone call?
When the number tries to call you, your phone declines the call automatically.
Unblock a number
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear Unblock.
How do I unblock a deleted number?
Tap Call Blocking & Identification if you chose Phone. Tap Blocked if you chose Messages or FaceTime. Tap Edit in the upper right corner of your screen. Tap the minus button (red circle) next to the number or email address you’d like to unblock.
Can I unblock a phone that’s been blocked?
Unblocking. If your mobile phone is reported as lost or stolen to your network who Block your mobile phone which is subsequently recovered it is possible to have your Mobile Phone unblocked. A successful insurance claim could in effect mean that your insurance company has become the legal owner of your mobile phone.
How do I unblock a private number?
The steps are as follows:
- Dial *67.
- Enter the full phone number you intend to call. ( Make sure to include the area code! )
- Tap the Call button. The words “Blocked”, “No Caller ID”, or “Private” or some other indicators will appear on the recipient’s phone instead of your mobile number.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”