- Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a phone receiver on the home screen.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Blocked numbers. A list of blocked phone numbers will appear.
- Tap the number you wish to unblock. A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap UNBLOCK.
How do you unblock a number?
Unblock a number
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear Unblock.
How do I unblock a number on my Samsung?
How to Block or Unblock a phone number on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call blocking.
- Tap Block list.
- There are three methods for adding a phone number to the block list.
How do I unblock a number on my landline?
How to Block & Unblock Numbers from a Home Phone
- Dial 82 before placing your phone call, if you have per line blocking. This will hide your caller ID if you want to place an anonymous call to someone.
- Dial *67 if you have selective blocking. This will block your number for that particular call you are making.
- Dial the number of the person you are trying to call.
What happens when you unblock someone’s number?
Unblocking the contact does NOT show any messages sent to you when it was blocked. Text messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage) from blocked contacts (numbers or email addresses) do not appear anywhere on your device. Unblocking the contact does NOT show any messages sent to you when it was blocked.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”