Uninstalling apps from stock Android is simple:
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
- Select Uninstall.
- Touch Apps. You can uninstall downloaded applications to free up space and memory on the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Touch Applications manager.
- Touch the application you want to uninstall.
- Touch Uninstall.
- Touch OK.
- Touch OK.
Method 3: Uninstall Remotely
- Go to the Google Play Store website using the web browser on your PC or any other device that you’re using.
- Sign in with your Google account details.
- Click on My Apps on the top left.
- Navigate to the app that you want to uninstall and tap on the trash can icon below the name of the app.
The application has been uninstalled.
- Touch Menu. You can remove unwanted apps to free up memory on your tablet.
- Touch Settings. You can remove unwanted apps to free up memory on your tablet.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Manage applications.
- Touch the required application or game.
- Touch Uninstall.
- Touch OK.
- Touch OK.
How to Get Rid of Bloatware on Your Android Phone
- Manufacturers and carriers often load Android phones with their own apps.
- Next, scroll down to Apps (or “Applications” on some phones).
- Find the app that’s causing you much pain, and tap it.
- 1 How do I completely remove an app from my Android phone?
- 2 How do I uninstall built in apps on Android?
- 3 Can you delete factory installed apps?
- 4 How do I delete an app on my Samsung Galaxy?
- 5 How do I delete apps from my Android phone 2017?
- 6 Is it possible to detect Android app uninstall?
- 7 How do I uninstall default apps on Android?
- 8 How do I remove preinstalled apps from my Android without rooting?
- 9 How do I uninstall Facebook from my Android?
- 10 Can I delete preinstalled apps on Android?
- 11 How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android?
- 12 How do you un update an app on Android?
- 13 How do I uninstall Android system apps?
- 14 How do I delete apps from my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 15 How do I remove apps from my screen?
- 16 How do I force uninstall an app on Android?
- 17 How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
- 18 Can I uninstall an app update?
- 19 Does uninstalling an app remove permissions?
- 20 How do I remove Mobile Tracker from Android?
- 21 How can you tell when an app was uninstalled?
How do I completely remove an app from my Android phone?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I uninstall built in apps on Android?
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
Can you delete factory installed apps?
Deleting preinstalled apps isn’t possible in most cases. But what you can do is disable them. To do this, head to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all X apps. In older Android versions, you could open your app drawer and simply hide apps from view.
How do I delete an app on my Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Unwanted Apps
- Tap Apps at the bottom right of the home page. This pulls up all your installed applications.
- Long-tap the app you want to delete.
- Drag it over to the Uninstall button at the top and let go.
- Hit Uninstall to confirm.
How do I delete apps from my Android phone 2017?
Use ApowerManager to uninstall Android apps from PC
- Download and install ApowerManager on your computer by clicking the link below.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go to the “Manage” tab and choose “Apps” from the side menu bar.
- Circle the apps you want to uninstall and click “Uninstall”.
Is it possible to detect Android app uninstall?
Is it possible to detect Android app uninstall? You can register a broadcast event and if user uninstall any application you can receive it’s package name.. Unfortunately the ACTION_PACKAGE_REMOVED intent will be sent out to all receivers except for your own. This is confirmed here.
How do I uninstall default apps on Android?
Method 1 Disabling Default and System Apps
- Open your Android’s Settings.
- Tap Applications, Apps, or Application manager.
- Tap the More or ⋮ button.
- Tap Show system apps.
- Scroll through the list to find an app you want to disable.
- Tap the app to view its details.
- Tap the Uninstall updates button (if available).
How do I remove preinstalled apps from my Android without rooting?
As far as I know there is no way to remove google apps without rooting your android device but you can simply disable them. Go to Settings>Application Manager then select the app and Disable it. If you are mentioned about apps install on /data/app , you may directly remove them.
How do I uninstall Facebook from my Android?
To uninstall the Facebook app from your iPhone or iPad: Press and hold the app icon. Tap the x that appears.
To uninstall the Facebook app from your Android:
- Go to your Android’s settings and open your application manager.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Uninstall.
Can I delete preinstalled apps on Android?
How to Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android (No Root) Though rooting is one of the easiest methods to simply uninstall the preinstalled bloatware apps on your Android phone, it is very much possible to carry out this process without resorting to rooting as well. Go to Settings and click on the ‘About Phone’ option.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android?
Delete apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Tap on the game.
- Tap Uninstall.
- When the uninstall has completed, tap Install.
How do you un update an app on Android?
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
How do I uninstall Android system apps?
Uninstall system apps on Android without root
- Go to Android Settings and then Apps.
- Tap on the menu and then “Show system” or “Show system apps”.
- Click the system app you want to delete.
- Click the Disable button.
- Select OK when it says “Replace this app with the factory version…”.
How do I delete apps from my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Apps.
- Tap the desired application in the default list.
- To display preinstalled apps, tap Menu > Show system apps.
- Tap UNINSTALL > OK.
How do I remove apps from my screen?
Method 1 On Stock Android
- Understand Android’s limitations.
- Unlock your Android’s screen.
- Go to a different screen if necessary.
- Find an icon that you want to remove.
- Try long-pressing an app icon.
- Select the “Remove” or “Delete” option.
- Tap and drag the app up to the top of the screen.
How do I force uninstall an app on Android?
At this point, you should be able to go into Settings. Application manager (or Apps on some devices), locate and tap the app listing, and then tap Uninstall to remove the app. You don’t have to let app administrative privileges get in the way of removing those pesky apps you’ve tried and no longer want.
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
In the latter case, you won’t be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first. To disable an application’s administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find “Security” and open “Device Administrators”. See if the app in question is marked with a tick. If so, disable it.
Can I uninstall an app update?
You can find your app in the list which is organized in alphabetical order. Once you have tapped on the app, it then opens a new screen where you will find the button ‘Uninstall Updates’, which you need to select. This will uninstall all updates to this Android system app.
Does uninstalling an app remove permissions?
Select the app which you wish to uninstall from the settings and clear the “data” and “cache”. Then only perform the uninstall. If you forgot to do so, don’t worry! All your uninstalled android apps’ left over data can be wiped out instantly using free apps.
How do I remove Mobile Tracker from Android?
- Sign in on the site to begin monitoring the phone.
- How to Remove Tracker Free. If you have enabled the secure uninstallation: 1 – Menu => Settings => Security => Device Administrators => Uncheck Services Location. 2 – Menu => Settings => Applications => Services Location => Uninstall.
How can you tell when an app was uninstalled?
Open the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet, and tap on the menu button (the three lines that show up in the upper left corner). When the menu is revealed, tap on “My apps & games.” Next, tap on the “All” button, and that’s it: you’ll be able to check all your apps & games, both uninstalled, and installed.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”