- Locate the My Boost Mobile app in the Applications list of your Android settings or in Google Play’s list of installed apps.
- Click Uninstall and follow the prompts to remove the My Boost Mobile application (don’t worry, you’ll get it back!).
- 1 How do I remove Cleaner app from Android?
- 2 How do I uninstall Smart Cleaner on Android?
- 3 How do I uninstall ES File Explorer on Android?
- 4 How do I remove junk files from my Android phone?
- 5 How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android?
- 6 How do I delete Power Clean apps on Android?
- 7 How do I uninstall built in apps on Android?
- 8 How do I get rid of speed cleaner on Android?
- 9 How do I uninstall preinstalled apps?
- 10 How do I delete system files on Android?
- 11 How do I uninstall file manager on Android?
- 12 How do I uninstall ES File Explorer?
- 13 How do I delete junk files from my Samsung phone?
- 14 How do I free up internal storage on my Android?
- 15 Are cleaning apps necessary for Android?
- 16 What apps can I uninstall on android?
- 17 How do I uninstall default apps on Android?
- 18 How do I remove BBC agent from my Android?
- 19 How do I completely remove an app from my Android phone?
- 20 How do I uninstall Android system apps?
- 21 How do I uninstall Android launcher?
- 22 How do I uninstall Facebook from my Android?
- 23 How do I remove preinstalled apps from my Android without rooting?
- 24 How do you un update an app on Android?
- 25 How do I get rid of the floating icon on my Android?
- 26 How do I turn off es swipe?
- 27 How do I get rid of floating widget?
How do I remove Cleaner app from Android?
Perform the following steps on the Android device.
- Disconnect the device from your system.
- Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications.
- Locate your app in the list and tap it.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm the uninstall.
- Return to the home screen.
- Go to Settings → Wireless and network → USB utilities.
How do I uninstall Smart Cleaner on Android?
How to uninstall apps in stock Android
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I uninstall ES File Explorer on Android?
How to Uninstall Android System Apps with ES File Explorer
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Select Quick Access Menu located top left of your screen.
How do I remove junk files from my Android phone?
In order to do this:
- Go to the Settings Menu;
- Click on Apps;
- Find the All tab;
- Choose an app that is taking up a lot of space;
- Click the button Clear Cache. If you’re running Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device then you’ll need to click on Storage and then Clear Cache.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android?
Deleting preinstalled apps isn’t possible in most cases. But what you can do is disable them. To do this, head to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all X apps. Select the app you don’t want, then tap the Disable button.
How do I delete Power Clean apps on Android?
At this point, you should be able to go into Settings. Application manager (or Apps on some devices), locate and tap the app listing, and then tap Uninstall to remove the app.
How do I uninstall built in apps on Android?
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
How do I get rid of speed cleaner on Android?
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Speed Cleaner, select it and click Uninstall.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps?
To see if you can remove the app from your system, go to Settings > Apps & notifications and select the one in question. (Your phone’s settings app might look different, but look for an Apps menu.) If you see a button marked Uninstall then it means that the app can be deleted.
How do I delete system files on Android?
- Open the File Manager app on your Android.
- Tap the ☰ icon on the top-left.
- Find and tap your device’s name on the menu.
- Tap a folder to view its contents.
- Tap and hold the file you want to delete.
- Tap the.
- Tap OK in the confirmation pop-up.
How do I uninstall file manager on Android?
Tap the “Applications” option in the “Settings” menu. Tap the “Manage Applications” option. Scroll through the list to the “Android File Manager” button and tap it. Tap the “Uninstall” button and tap “OK” to remove the Android File Manager app from your phone.
How do I uninstall ES File Explorer?
HOW TO DELETE FILES IN ES FILE MANAGER
- 2.~ Scroll down to SHOW HIDDEN FILES and ENABLE it.
- 3.~ Scroll up and click LOCAL>under LOCAL click DOWNLOAD.
- 4.~ On the right do a long press on one of the files you wish to delete.
- 5.~ It will tick ,then tick any other files you wish to remove.
- 6.~ Then click the BIN at the bottom ,click OK to the DELETE prompt.
How do I delete junk files from my Samsung phone?
Remove Android Junk Files in Phone Settings
- – After that, you will see a list of options on the interface.
- – In this section, you should tap on the option Backup and Reset and then continue to choose Factory Data Reset.
- Install the software and connect to PC.
- Select Erase All Data mode.
- Delete the Android files.
How do I free up internal storage on my Android?
To pick from a list of photos, videos, and apps that you haven’t used recently:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Free up space.
- To pick something to delete, tap the empty box on the right. (If nothing is listed, tap Review recent items.)
- To delete the selected items, at the bottom, tap Free up.
Are cleaning apps necessary for Android?
Clean Master (or any cleaning app) Cleaning apps promise to clean up your phone to boost performance. While it’s true that deleted applications sometimes leave behind some cached data, it’s not necessary to download a dedicated cleaner. Remove such apps at your earliest convenience.
What apps can I uninstall on android?
There are a number of ways to delete Android apps. But the easiest way, hands down, is to press down on an app until it shows you an option such as Remove. You can also delete them in Application Manager. Press on a specific app and it will give you an option like Uninstall, Disable or Force Stop.
How do I uninstall default apps on Android?
Method 1 Disabling Default and System Apps
- Open your Android’s Settings.
- Tap Applications, Apps, or Application manager.
- Tap the More or ⋮ button.
- Tap Show system apps.
- Scroll through the list to find an app you want to disable.
- Tap the app to view its details.
- Tap the Uninstall updates button (if available).
How do I remove BBC agent from my Android?
How to uninstall ME MDM App from the managed Android device?
- On the managed mobile device, go to Settings.
- Navigate to Security.
- Select Device Administrator and disable it.
- Under Settings, go to Applications.
- Select ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus and Uninstall the ME MDM App.
How do I completely remove an app from my Android phone?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Android system apps?
Uninstall system apps on Android without root
- Go to Android Settings and then Apps.
- Tap on the menu and then “Show system” or “Show system apps”.
- Click the system app you want to delete.
- Click the Disable button.
- Select OK when it says “Replace this app with the factory version…”.
How do I uninstall Android launcher?
How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher
- Open Android settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Configured apps (gear button in the top-right corner).
- Tap on Home app. Switch launchers on Android.
- Select your previous launcher. For example, Google Now Launcher.
- Tap the back button on the top-left.
- Select the Microsoft Launcher app.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
How do I uninstall Facebook from my Android?
Press and hold the app icon. Tap the x that appears. To confirm, tap Delete.
To uninstall the Facebook app from your Android:
- Go to your Android’s settings and open your application manager.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I remove preinstalled apps from my Android without rooting?
As far as I know there is no way to remove google apps without rooting your android device but you can simply disable them. Go to Settings>Application Manager then select the app and Disable it. If you are mentioned about apps install on /data/app , you may directly remove them.
How do you un update an app on Android?
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
How do I get rid of the floating icon on my Android?
Method 1 On Stock Android
- Understand Android’s limitations.
- Unlock your Android’s screen.
- Go to a different screen if necessary.
- Find an icon that you want to remove.
- Try long-pressing an app icon.
- Select the “Remove” or “Delete” option.
- Tap and drag the app up to the top of the screen.
How do I turn off es swipe?
To disable the ES Swipe screen, open the ES Swipe screen by swiping from the bottom corner. Different number of Apps would be displayed, switch through the Apps until you see ‘ES settings’ App. Then, click on it to open it. Under the settings, toggle it off.
How do I get rid of floating widget?
From the SETTINGS menu, move down until you see LOGGER FLOATING WIDGET SETTINGS. You want uncheck the option for ENABLE LOGGER FLOATING WIDGET. After this option is unchecked, you should immediately see that the floating icon is removed from the screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”