How do I remove lock screen password on Android phone?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock. Select None.
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your device multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your device.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data?
Ways 1. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password and Fingerprint without Losing Data
- Connect your Samsung phone. Install and launch the software on your computer and select “Unlock” among all the toolkits.
- Choose the mobile phone model.
- Enter into download mode.
- Download recovery package.
- Remove Samsung lock screen.
How do I unlock my LG phone if I forgot my password?
Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
Photo in the article by “CMSWire”