How to Unsend a Text Message on Android
- Step 1) Install the TigerText app for free from here.
- Step 2) Type out your text message using the app.
- Step 3) Send the message, then tap and hold it.
- Step 4) Tap Recall to delete the text message from the recipient’s device.
- Step 5) To make sure the Recall function worked, look for a green icon next to your message.
How do you Unsend a text?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to unsend a message. Google has an unsend feature to Gmail, but text messaging with Apple is, for now, a one-way service and once the message has been delivered the other person can read it. So, you need to cancel the message before it is delivered.
How do I delete a text message I sent to the wrong person?
Answer: A: If you’re talking about email or text messages you’ve sent to the wrong person, yes, you can delete them off of your device. However, that doesn’t undo the mistake. Whoever you sent the message to will still get it.
Can you delete a text before its read?
The message landed, so of course he/she will be able to read it, even if you delete it. There’re some messaging apps that are able to “un-send” messages, but only for messages sent from said apps. Once a text message is sent, it is sent. There is nothing you can do to unsend it.
Photo in the article by “ويكيبيديا”