To transfer photos and videos from your phone to PC, connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable.
Make sure the phone is on and unlocked, and that you’re using a working cable, then: On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
How do I download pictures from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon then select File Transfer.
How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy s8 to my computer?
Samsung Galaxy S8
- Connect your mobile phone and computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Select setting for USB connection. Press ALLOW.
- Transfer files. Start a file manager on your computer. Go to the required folder in the file system of your computer or mobile phone.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
How to Import Pictures from a Cell Phone to a Laptop
- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.) Windows will automatically detect your phone.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to PC via WIFI?
How to Transfer Android Images to Computer
- Download and install ApowerManager. Download.
- Launch the application and then connect it to your Android device via USB or Wi-Fi.
- After connected, click “Manage”.
- Click “Photos”.
- Choose the photo you want to transfer and then click “Export”.
Photo in the article by “フォト蔵”