After you’ve moved the photo you want into the Snapchat folder, launch Snapchat.
Next, navigate to Settings, select Memories, and tap the Import Snaps from Camera Roll option.
Select the photo you want to import and tap Import Snap.
Then, return to the main screen in Snapchat and your photo will be in Memories.
How do you put pictures from your camera roll on your Snapchat story Android?
Open the Photos app and select the photo you want to upload from Camera Roll or other photo albums. Then, tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to the right on the row of icons and tap on More button with three dots. Make sure that Snapchat is on.
Can you add a Snapchat filter to an old photo?
Snap a Photo or Video and Then Swipe Right or Left. You can apply any existing filter to a snap, however. there’s no option to import and add your own filters. Open Snapchat and take a photo or record a video from camera tab by tapping or holding the circular button at the bottom of the screen.
How do you add multiple pictures to Snapchat story?
As it turns out, quite easily.
- Take a photo or video. Take a photo or video with Snapchat as you normally would.
- Add to story. You can add an image or video to your story in two different ways.
- Add more snaps. If you want to add another photo or video to your story, follow the same steps as above.
- Edit your story.
How do you add screenshots to Snapchat story?
How to add a screenshot to your Snapchat story (Android).
- Take your screenshot. For this guide, I’m just going to take a screenshot of the BBC website and add it to my Snapchat story.
- Open up Snapchat.
- Go to Camera Roll.
- Select your screenshot.
- Click “Edit & Send”.
- Press Send.
- Add the screenshot to “My Story”.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”