How to Use WhatsApp Internationally
- Turn off your cellular connection. For most phones, go into the settings menu and turn off the cellular data setting.
- Connect your phone to a compatible Wi-Fi network. Throughout the world, Wi-Fi uses a signaling standard that is compatible with virtually all smartphones.
Is it free to use WhatsApp internationally?
Yes. WhatsApp is an entirely free app purely based on your WiFi/internet/data, and you can use it anywhere you have internet. It’s just like calling with Skype. If you both have Whatsapp and are connected to WiFi, there are no charges.
How can I use WhatsApp internationally?
Adding international contacts’ phone numbers
- Go to your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that needs to be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
Is WhatsApp good for international travel?
Download WhatsApp for Messaging Abroad. WhatsApp has been my go to app for messaging abroad for years and it is a handy app when traveling. WhatsApp uses very little data. That means the 120 MB plan would allow you to send and receive over 22,000 messages on WhatsApp for $30.
Will my WhatsApp work in another country?
Yes you can definitely use WhatsApp with any country number in any country. But you just need to verify your number with that mobile once. And you can not use WhatsApp with same number on two different devices.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”