DroidCam OBS turns your phone into a camera source in OBS Studio! – Get high quality audio and video from your phone right into OBS. – Unlimited free usage at standard definition, including sound and picture. – Connect as many devices as you want with multiple instances of the DroidCam OBS plugin source.
Is OBS available for Android?
OBS Studio is an excellent broadcasting application that you can use to record your games and share them in a really simple, quick, and easy way. One of the biggest problems when trying to capture videos directly on your Android device is that it causes serious bottleneck especially when you try to shoot in real-time.
How do I use OBS on Android?
In order to stream from Android Devices:
- Download OBS- Open Broadcast Software MultiPlatform and install it.
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or PC.
- Once you get that set up open OBS and make a scene. …
- You should be able to select the window that is mirroring the screen of your android phone.
Can you use your phone as a camera on OBS?
Its possible. The android app need Android OS 1.6 or higher to work. Depends on your CPU you will reduce the quality and/or resolution to get a smooth 25-30FPS videostream. Just test it, the whole software is free – and you need only the android app to test the video (before you start streaming) – just try the app.
How do I set OBS to record?
OBS Settings for Recording Game Footage
- Select Capture Settings. Choose Display Capture or Game Capture, depending on your needs.
- Select Resolution. Select the right resolution. The standard web-monitor resolution is 1920×1080. …
- Choose Hotkeys. Select your Recording hotkeys. …
- Configure Output Settings. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE THE SAME CONFIGURATION SHOWN HERE.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How can I stream internal audio on Android?
How can you record and live stream with internal audio with Turnip? (Android 10)
- Download Turnip from Play Store.
- Open the app and click on set up stream.
- Select a game.
- Enter stream title.
- Choose stream quality and platform.
- Start streaming.
- Adjust internal audio.
6 нояб. 2020 г.
Can OBS record internal audio?
You can use OBS to record on screen video, and capture the computer’s internal audio, or record video and sound from external webcams and microphones, and you likely already know how important a good microphone is for recording.
Can I use my Android phone as a webcam?
If your phone runs Android, you can use a free app called DroidCam to turn it into a webcam. … To get started, you’ll need two pieces of software: the DroidCam Android app from the Play Store and the Windows client from Dev47Apps. Once both are installed, make sure your computer and phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Can I use my phone camera as a webcam for zoom?
Most services like Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams have Android and iPhone apps available. All you need to do is install the app, log in, and use your phone’s selfie camera and microphone to be a part of the meeting. … You may need to relaunch the app or restart your computer to get it all working.
How can I use my Android phone as a webcam?
- Connect your computer and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the IP Webcam app on your smartphone.
- Close all other camera apps. …
- Launch the IP Webcam app. …
- The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and display a URL. …
- Enter this URL in any browser on your computer and hit Enter.
7 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I mirror my Android to my laptop?
To cast on Android, head to Settings > Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activate the “Enable wireless display” checkbox. You should see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connect app open. Tap the PC in the display and it’ll instantly start projecting.
How do I get OBS on my phone?
How to: Use your Android mobile device as streaming camera with OBS
- Step 1: Install Android app IP Webcam. Download and install from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Setup Android app IP Webcam. You are good to go for a first run using the default settings. …
- Step 3: Setup OBS to use IP Webcam. …
- Step 4: Profit!
How do I mirror my Android to my computer?
How to mirror Android screen via USB [Mobizen]
- Download and install Mobizen mirroring app on your PC and Android Device.
- Turn on USB Debugging on developer options.
- Open the Android app and sign in.
- Launch the mirroring software on windows and choose between USB / Wireless and log in.
30 дек. 2020 г.