Connect the endoscope camera with WIFI transmitter by Micro usb port. 2. Turn on the WiFi transmitter by KEEP PRESSING Round Button for 5 seconds until red light flick. Open phone’s WLAN or wifi setting, find wireless signal named PLX_Camera (PLX camera), click it and input password “12345678″ to connect.
How do I reset my endoscope WiFi?
– Please use a clip to press the reset button for 8 sec until the WiFi indication light flashes and turn off the box. Then, restart the endoscope and re-join its WiFi after the box is fully charged. – Please keep the distance between WiFi box and mobile phone within 10 meters without any obstacles.
What is the best endoscope app for Android?
iBORESCOPE is an Android viewer and controller that enables you to remotely monitor live video and taking pictures from a Boresope Camera. Teamforce iBORESCOPE is not only a Wireless Camera, but a Borescope…
How do I connect to Inskam?
For Android (with OTG) users: – Download APP and install: search for “inskam” on Google Play to download and install. – Connect Device: select the corresponding interface according to the type of mobile phone used, connect the device to the phone, then LED light will be on.
What is a wireless endoscope?
This crazy wireless endoscopic camera lets your iPhone or Android see where no other phone can. … And best of all, it’s wireless and compatible with a bunch of attachments like a hook to grab things in hard-to-reach places, and mirror attachments that let you see at an angle.
What is WiFi view?
WiFi view application software, is a combination of WiFi image transmission equipment using the software, with WiFi settings to achieve the camera through wireless WiFi and IOS system terminal equipment connection of application software, allows users to truly achieve anytime, anywhere, free wireless transmission of …
How do you install a Nidage endoscope?
(1) Turn on your smart phone,then click the “Setting” icon on the main menu of smart phone. (2) Choose Wlan/Wi-Fi to select and connect the default WiFi from the endoscope “NIDAGE_*****” by entering default password “12345678” and then click “join” to connect.
How can I use my Android phone as a webcam via USB?
Connect using USB (Android)
Connect your phone to your Windows laptop or PC with the USB cable. Go to your phone’s Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging. If you see a dialog box asking for ‘Allow USB Debugging’, click on OK.
What is CameraFi app?
[CameraFi Live] CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
What is OTG function?
USB On-The-Go (OTG) is a standardized specification that allows a device to read data from a USB device without requiring a PC. … You will need an OTG cable or OTG connector. You can do a lot with this, For example, you might connect a USB flash drive to your phone, or use a video game controller with an Android device.
How do I view my USB microscope?
Plug the device into any open USB port on the computer or the television. Hold the microscope and lightly touch the lens to the specimen. The image should now be visible on the monitor or television screen. These microscopes should only be used to examine dry specimens.
How do I use Inskam on Mac?
How to operate on Macbook?
- Connect the endoscope to Macbook by type-c port.
- Start the “QuickTime Player” on your Macbook.
- Choose “New Movie Recording” in “File”
- Adjust the LED light and camera lens to suit your needs.