If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
Why can I not send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why won’t my phone Let me send pictures to androids?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How can I send photos from iPhone to android?
Using the Send Anywhere app
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver. …
- On the Android phone, run the Send Anywhere app.
Why is my MMS not working on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I send messages from my iPhone to an Android phone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do I enable MMS messaging?
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I turn on MMS on my Samsung Galaxy?
So to enable MMS, you must first turn on the Mobile Data function. Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
Why is my Samsung phone not receiving picture messages?
The first thing you need to do if you can’t send or receive picture messages on your Samsung device is to check if the Power Data Saving Mode is on. Head to Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery. If the Data Saving Mode is enabled, turn it off.
Why can’t I send group texts to non iPhone users?
Yes, that is why. Group messages that contain non-iOS devices require a cellular connection, and cellular data. These group messages are MMS, which requires cellular data. While iMessage will work with wi-fi, SMS/MMS will not.
Why can’t I send messages to non iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
How do you send a picture text from an iPhone to an android?
- In Settings > Messages, make sure “MMS Messaging” and “Send as SMS” are turned on.
- If the messages are showing blue for any reason, make sure your husband’s number is deactivated from iMessage. …
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.
How do I transfer from Apple to Android?
How switch from iPhone to Android with Smart Switch
- Update your iPhone’s software as much as you can.
- Open iCloud on your iPhone and backup your data to the cloud.
- Open the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy phone.
- Follow the setup process and the app will import all data for you.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.