Go to settings>apps>all and clear cache and clear data from google play store, google play services and Google services framework,also make sure you have a good WiFi signal when trying to sign into your Google account.
Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
Simply remove your Google account. Try a fresh sync. Clear Google Play Store data. Use your mobile browser to download the app.
How do I fix my Google account is not connected to my device?
Link your Google Account and phone or tablet
- On your computer, go to Google Play.
- In the top right, click your profile picture.
- If you’re not signed in to the right account, click Sign out, then sign in again with the right account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
Why can’t I setup my Google account?
There are a number of reasons why you are unable to create a Google Account. The most likely, however, is that the servers which handle Google Accounts are currently down. You may find that at the same time, you are unable to sign in to Google Accounts or other Google services.
How do I access my Google account from my phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
Why is my email not working on my Android?
If your Android’s email app just stops updating, you probably have a problem with your Internet access or your phone’s settings. If the app keeps crashing, you may have an overly restrictive task manager, or you may have encountered an error that requires clearing the app’s cache and resetting your device.
How do I associate a device with my Google account?
How to Add a Device
- Launch the Settings app on your Android, Chromebook, or iOS device.
- Next, you need to select Accounts (Users and Accounts on some devices).
- Next, choose Add.
- Tap on Google Services and enter your verification method if prompted.
20 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I add a device to my Google account?
How to add a second Google account to your Android phone
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account. Source: Jeramy Johnson / Android Central.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field. …
- Tap Next.
- Type your password.
10 мар. 2021 г.
How do I access Google Play?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks.
Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How do I bypass Samsung Google account?
FRP Bypass for Samsung instructions
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account.
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up.
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up.
Why did my Google account get disabled?
Why accounts are disabled. Google Accounts are usually disabled if the account’s owner hasn’t followed our policies. … Google Terms of Service. Other policies and terms for our products and services.
How can I restore my Google account?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
Why can’t I log into my Google Play account?
Remove and re-enter Google account
Just go to Settings > Accounts and select your Google account. Tap on the three-dot menu button and hit “Remove.” Then add your account again and try to access to the Google Play Store.
Why can I not find my Gmail account?
The message “Google doesn’t provide another way to sign in to this account”, or “cannot find account” , is not good news. Only two possibilities here – your account is deleted/permanently disabled, or you have made a mistake inputting the account name. (Hackers or yourself may have deleted the account.
Why is my Google Not Working?
Clearing cache from the Google app can be a great way to fix the app. … Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage. Keep in mind that this will also get rid of your data.