If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I fix my WiFi not working on my Android?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- 1 Restart the Android Device. Hold down the power button on your Android device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range. …
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network. …
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi. …
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router. …
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router. …
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
Why won’t my WiFi turn on on my Android phone?
Go to settings, then on Wireless and Network check to ensure that the WiFi icon is turned on. Alternatively, draw down the notification bar menu, then enable WiFi icon if it’s off. Many users have reported having fixed android wifi problem by simply disabling airplane mode.
Why is my WiFi not working even though its on?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
What do you do when your WiFi isn’t working on your phone?
Why Won’t My Phone Connect to WiFi? Troubleshooting Tips
- Check Your Settings. Make sure you haven’t accidentally turned your WiFi off. …
- Shut It Down. …
- Forget Your Network. …
- Update Your OS. …
- Reset Your Settings. …
- Turn Off Location Services.
18 окт. 2018 г.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Internet & network
- Unplug the router and modem’s power cords from the power outlet for 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back in.
- Check that all cords and cables are secure at both ends.
- Wait a few minutes, until the lights on the modem and router are working right. (See the device manual or manufacturer’s support site.)
How do I enable WiFi on my Android?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
29 июл. 2019 г.
How do I turn my WIFI on?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have wifi?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
To solve the WiFi has no Internet Access error on your phone we can try a couple of things.
2. Reset network settings
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to System and open it.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap either Reset or Reset Options.
- Tap Reset Wifi, mobile, and Bluetooth or Reset network settings.
- Confirm it and your device will restart.
5 июн. 2019 г.
What do I do when my WiFi says no internet access?
Ways to fix ‘WiFi connected but no Internet’ issues
- Check your router/modem. …
- Check Router Lights. …
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers.
14 апр. 2019 г.
How do you reset your WiFi?
To reboot your modem and your WiFi router:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem and remove any batteries.
- Unplug the power cord from the WiFi router.
- Wait at least one minute, then reinsert any batteries and reconnect power to the modem.
- Wait at least two minutes to allow the modem to power up.
How do I fix Valorant network problem?
What is the Valorant ‘Network Problem’ fix?
- From the main menu, click the two lines in the top left corner.
- Click the “SETTINGS” option.
- Navigate to the “VIDEO” tab.
- Locate the “Limit FPS Always” setting.
- Click “On” and then set a value in the “Max FPS Always” field below. …
- Click the “CLOSE SETTINGS” button.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How can I have WiFi but no internet?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.