How do I change the default browser on my Android phone?
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- On the All tabs, look for your default browser and tap on it.
- Under Launch by Default, press the “Clear defaults” button, to reset default browser.
- Then open a link, you are asked to select a browser, select Opera , select Always.
What does default browser mean?
The default browser is the web browser that is automatically used when opening a web page or clicking on a web link. This document explains how to choose the default browser for both Windows and OS X.
Which browser is best for Android phones?
The best browsers for Android 2019
- Firefox Focus. The full mobile version of Firefox is an excellent browser (not least because, unlike many others, it supports extensions), but Firefox Focus is our favorite of Mozilla’s Android offerings.
- Opera Touch.
- Microsoft Edge.
How do I make Google my default browser on Android?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, find Google settings in one of these places (depending on your device): Open your device’s Settings app. Scroll down and select Google.
- Tap Apps.
- Open your default apps: In the top-right, tap Settings . Under ‘Default’, tap Browser app.
- Tap Chrome .
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”