Google and Spotlight search are two of the best time-saving tools on your Android or iOS device.
With a few taps on Google and Spotlight search, you can launch apps without opening the Application drawer or digging into home-screen folders.
You can play music without opening the Music app first.
- 1 What is the Spotlight app?
- 2 What apps can I get rid of on my phone?
- 3 What apps are necessary for Android?
- 4 What is Duraspeed Android?
- 5 How do you use Spotlight?
- 6 How do I access Spotlight?
- 7 How do I stop apps from deleting on Android?
- 8 Can you delete factory installed apps?
- 9 How do you un update an app on Android?
- 10 What is the most used app in the world 2018?
- 11 How do I know if an app is free on Android?
- 12 What are the best Android apps?
- 13 Are Android cleaners necessary?
- 14 How do I free up storage on my Android phone?
- 15 What happens if you force stop an app?
- 16 How do I open Spotlight search with keyboard?
- 17 How do I disable Spotlight?
- 18 How do I customize my Spotlight search?
- 19 How do I get to Spotlight search settings?
- 20 How do I enable Spotlight search?
- 21 Where is Spotlight search located?
- 22 Can I delete built in apps Android?
- 23 How do I delete preinstalled apps?
- 24 How do I delete default apps on Android?
- 25 Can I get an older version of an app?
- 26 Can you undo a system update on Android?
- 27 Is there a way to undo an app update?
- 28 What’s the best paid apps for Android?
- 29 What are the best paid apps for Android?
- 30 What are the best apps of 2018?
What is the Spotlight app?
Spotlight search can help you quickly find apps, convert currency, perform quick calculations, and more! Spotlight for iPhone and iPad is a way to search your device, the web, the App Store, and Maps for things you need quickly.
What apps can I get rid of on my phone?
There are a number of ways to delete Android apps. But the easiest way, hands down, is to press down on an app until it shows you an option such as Remove. You can also delete them in Application Manager. Press on a specific app and it will give you an option like Uninstall, Disable or Force Stop.
What apps are necessary for Android?
These are also some of the essential Android apps that you should have on your Android device in 2019.
Best Android Apps You Should Use In 2019
- Nova Launcher. Also featured in: Best Android Launchers.
- Google Assistant.
- Google Duo.
- WPS Office.
- Google News.
- Google Drive.
What is Duraspeed Android?
Helps boost foreground APP speed by restricting background Apps. Works only when there is a foreground APP. Accelerates APP launch time. Provides continual optimized high speed experience from system level. Saves more power while boosting the APP speed.
How do you use Spotlight?
Search with Spotlight
- Click in the upper-right corner of the menu bar, or press Command-Space bar.
- Enter what you want to find. You can search for something like “apple store” or “emails from emily”.
- To open an item from the results list, double-click the item.
How do I access Spotlight?
How to access and use Spotlight in macOS
- Click on the Spotlight button in the menu bar, it looks like a magnifying glass. Or, use the Command – Space keyboard shortcut. The Spotlight search field will appear in the middle of your screen.
- Type in your search query. Spotlight will return results as you type.
How do I stop apps from deleting on Android?
Install Smart App Protector with its helper app (for enhanced reliability). Make sure to make it device administrator. Then, lock Package Installer and Play Store using it (lock down other market apps too). With one tap, the app can lock all apps which could uninstall it.
Can you delete factory installed apps?
Deleting preinstalled apps isn’t possible in most cases. But what you can do is disable them. To do this, head to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all X apps. In older Android versions, you could open your app drawer and simply hide apps from view.
How do you un update an app on Android?
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
What is the most used app in the world 2018?
Top 10 Most Popular Apps 2018
- Uber. Uber is the world’s leading on-demand cab service app for riders, which is being used by more than 8 million people in 400 cities across 70 different countries.
How do I know if an app is free on Android?
- Click on the “Play Store” app from your phone’s home screen.
- Click the “Apps” category in Google play.
- Scroll through the various free headings listed at the top of the applications window.
- Click on “Editor’s Choice” for more apps that are free.
- Click the button marked “Accept” to install the free app.
What are the best Android apps?
10 best new Android apps from April 2019!
- 1Weather. Price: Free / $1.99. 1Weather is arguably the best weather app out there.
- Bouncer. Price: $0.99.
- Google Drive. Price: Free / $1.99-$299.99 per month.
- Google Maps and Waze. Price: Free.
- Google Assistant / Google Feed / Google Search. Price: Free.
Are Android cleaners necessary?
Clean Master (or any cleaning app) Cleaning apps promise to clean up your phone to boost performance. While it’s true that deleted applications sometimes leave behind some cached data, it’s not necessary to download a dedicated cleaner. Remove such apps at your earliest convenience.
How do I free up storage on my Android phone?
To download more apps and media, or help your device run better, you can clear space on your Android device. You can see what’s using storage or memory, and then remove those files or apps.
Check & free up storage
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap a category.
What happens if you force stop an app?
Most apps don’t exit completely if you leave them, and no app should exit if you leave it via the “Home” button. Btw: If the “Force Stop” button is grayed out (“dimmed” as you put it) it means that app is not currently running, nor has it any service running (at that moment).
How do I open Spotlight search with keyboard?
These are the most basic shortcuts to use Spotlight:
- Open Spotlight menu – Command+Space.
- Open Spotlight in the Finder – Command+Option+Space.
- Clear Spotlight search box – Escape.
- Close Spotlight menu – Escape twice.
How do I disable Spotlight?
MacOS Sierra: Enable/Disable Spotlight Indexing
- From the Finder, select the Apple Menu then choose “System Preferences…“.
- Select “Spotlight“, located in the top row.
- Check the items you wish to allow Spotlight to index. Uncheck the items you don’t want Spotlight to index.
How do I customize my Spotlight search?
Start your search in Spotlight or a Finder window.
- In Spotlight: Click the Spotlight icon in the menu bar, enter your search, then double-click Show All in Finder at the bottom of the search results list to display the Finder search bar.
- In Finder: Enter your search in the search field, then press Return.
How do I get to Spotlight search settings?
Change search settings
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search.
- Scroll down and select an app.
- Then tap Search, Suggestions, & Shortcuts to allow or prevent results and shortcut suggestions from showing up. When you turn this feature off, you’ll have the option to select Show App.
How do I enable Spotlight search?
If my understanding is right, then the best option to cover all bases would be to do as follows:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Spotlight Search.
- Disable Siri Suggestions, Suggestions in Search, Suggestions in Look Up.
- Exit Spotlight Search.
- Exit General.
- Tap on Siri.
Where is Spotlight search located?
Spotlight Search is revealed when you swipe from left to right with your finger on the first page of the Home screen. If you run iOS 9 or earlier, swipe from the top down to open the search screen. The Spotlight Search screen that you see has a search bar at the top.
Can I delete built in apps Android?
Delete or disable apps on Android. You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your device. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. You can also disable system apps that came with your device.
How do I delete preinstalled apps?
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
How do I delete default apps on Android?
How To Remove Default Apps In Android
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
- Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
- Tap “Clear Defaults”.
Can I get an older version of an app?
Yes! The App Store is clever enough to detect when you browse an app on a device that cannot run the latest version, and will offer to let you install an older version instead. However you do it, open the Purchased page, and find the app you want to install.
Can you undo a system update on Android?
Is it possible to undo the Samsung Android system updates? In settings->apps-> Edit : disable the app you need to remove updates from. then enable again and do not let auto update reinstall updates.
Is there a way to undo an app update?
Approach 2: Undo an app update by iTunes. In fact, iTunes is not only a useful tool to back up iPhone apps, but also a simple way to undo an app update. Step 1: Uninstall the app from your iPhone after App Store updated it automatically.
What’s the best paid apps for Android?
74 best Android apps 2018: Essential apps
- Google Opinion Rewards (free – and actually earns you money!)
- Gboard – the Google keyboard (Free)
- Solid Explorer File Management (£1.50; with two-week free trial)
- Gallery Doctor – Photo Cleaner (free)
- LastPass Password Manager (free)
- Tasker (£2.99)
- WifiMapper (free)
What are the best paid apps for Android?
10 Best Paid Android Apps
- 1) Nova Launcher Prime. A few years ago, people used to download launchers to replicate the stock Android look on their skinned OEM devices but today, launchers are so much more than just that.
- 2) Solid Explorer Pro.
- 3) Pocket Casts.
- 4) Weather Timeline.
- 5) Fenix.
- 6) Battery Widget Reborn.
- 7) Evolve Wallpapers.
- 8) Shuttle+
What are the best apps of 2018?
The best apps of 2018
- Enlight Pixaloop. enlightpixaloop.
- Filto. The Filto app.
- Fortnite. Fortnite has been one of the most dominant apps of 2016.
- Google Lens. Image: google.
- Google News. Image: google.
- Otter Voice Notes. Image: AI sense.
- Shortcuts. Image: Mashable composite/apple.
- TikTok. Tiktok’s filters for dogs. Image: tiktok.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”