AppFlash is a content discovery service, which uses the power of your smartphone to make your life easier by giving you app, movie, music, and restaurant recommendations all in one place.
Let’s say you’ve heard about a movie from some friends but don’t know where it’s playing.
- 1 How do I get rid of AppFlash?
- 2 What is Android App Flash?
- 3 What is AppFlash Verizon?
- 4 What is ThinkFree viewer on my cell phone?
- 5 What is easy home android?
- 6 What is Arcore app?
- 7 What is audible app on Android?
- 8 What is Moto app?
- 9 What is Google Carrier Services app?
- 10 What is duo app on Android?
- 11 How do I get rid of Verizon apps?
- 12 What is Verizon app flash?
- 13 What apps can be removed from Android?
- 14 How do I uninstall Metro PCS Apps?
- 15 What is Touch Wiz easy home?
- 16 What is smart cleaning app?
- 17 What is home app drawer?
- 18 How do I use ARCore on Android?
- 19 How does Google ARCore work?
- 20 What phones are compatible with ARCore?
- 21 What is Carrier Services App on Android?
- 22 What is exchange services app on Android?
- 23 What is Daydream app?
How do I get rid of AppFlash?
AppFlash – Disable / Enable
- From the main Home screen, swipe from left to right to get to the AppFlash screen.
- Tap the Settings icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Disable AppFlash.
- From the Layout section, tap the AppFlash switch to turn off .
What is Android App Flash?
Verizon’s use of “AppFlash”—an app launcher and web search utility that Verizon will be rolling out to their subscribers’ Android devices “in the coming weeks”—is just the latest display of wireless carriers’ stunning willingness to compromise the security and privacy of their customers by installing spyware on end
What is AppFlash Verizon?
AppFlash information (including location information) may be shared within the Verizon family of companies, including Oath (formed by the combination of AOL and Yahoo) where it is used to help provide more relevant advertising within the AppFlash experiences and on other sites, apps and services across the devices you
What is ThinkFree viewer on my cell phone?
ThinkFree Viewer. ThinkFree Viewer is a professional mobile office solution that lets users conveniently view various types of office documents, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, anywhere or anytime, using their mobile devices. To open the ThinkFree Viewer app. View a document on your device.
What is easy home android?
EasyHome is a more simplified version of the Home screen that you can choose to use on your phone. From the Home screen, touch and hold the Recent Apps Key (in the Touch Key bar) > Home screen settings > Select Home > EasyHome. The EasyHome setting displays the Home screen like a remote control device.
What is Arcore app?
It hasn’t been long since Google launched ARCore 1.0, its framework for augmented-reality (AR) apps on the Android operating system. Similar to Apple’s ARKit on iOS, the technology allows you to place virtual objects in a physical space using your Android phone.
What is audible app on Android?
What are the features of the Audible for Android app? This Audible for Android app features the most comprehensive audiobook experience ever. You will be able to browse, purchase and listen to Audible’s unmatched selection of audiobooks, original audio shows, and more.
What is Moto app?
Motorola offers an array of apps and software for its mobile devices, including the Moto Z smartphone series, which aim to make life easier by learning from your behavior and adapting to it. Moto Display gives you quick access to your notifications, while Moto Voice lets you control your phone without touching it.
What is Google Carrier Services app?
Carrier Services helps carriers provide mobile services using the latest networking capabilities. Carrier Services includes support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.
What is duo app on Android?
Google Duo is a video chat mobile app developed by Google, available on the Android and iOS operating systems. The app automatically switches between Wi-Fi and cellular networks. A “Knock Knock” feature lets users see a live preview of the caller before answering.
How do I get rid of Verizon apps?
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
What is Verizon app flash?
Verizon updated another of its phones today and included its app advertising platform, AppFlash. It’s the panel that Verizon is installing off to the left of its Android phones’ home screens that includes app recommendations, which are ads.
What apps can be removed from Android?
There are a number of ways to delete Android apps. But the easiest way, hands down, is to press down on an app until it shows you an option such as Remove. You can also delete them in Application Manager. Press on a specific app and it will give you an option like Uninstall, Disable or Force Stop.
How do I uninstall Metro PCS Apps?
Uninstalling apps from stock Android is simple:
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
- Select Uninstall.
What is Touch Wiz easy home?
5. TouchWiz is the interface used by Samsung, they’re including it in their stock ROMs. “TouchWiz home” and “TouchWiz easy home” are the launchers, supplied with the TouchWiz interface. The “TouchWiz home” is used by default and is more feature-rich. “TouchWiz easy home” is more basic, made for easier use.
What is smart cleaning app?
Smart Cleaning is one of the latter. The idea is a good one. You will likely have files on your storage that you don’t want or need, and Smart Cleaning is a one-touch solution to get rid of a few of them. Let’s take a look at exactly what Smart Cleaning does when you tap the button.
What is home app drawer?
The app drawer is an icon present on the home screen that opens up a list of every application installed on the phone. This split nature of home screen and an app drawer is one of Android’s main points of differentiation with Apple’s iOS.
How do I use ARCore on Android?
Build and run the sample app
- Enable developer options and USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to your development machine.
- In the Unity Build Settings window, click Build and Run.
- Move your phone around until ARCore starts detecting and visualizing planes.
- Tap a plane to put an Andy Android object on it.
How does Google ARCore work?
According to Wikipedia, ARCore is a software development kit developed by Google that allows for augmented reality applications to be built. ARCore uses three key technologies to integrate virtual content with the real environment: Motion Tracking: it allows the phone to understand its position relative to the world.
What phones are compatible with ARCore?
The latest version of the ARCore app is now compatible with 39 devices.
ARCore: Here’s a list of devices compatible with Google’s AR
- Asus Zenfone AR.
- Asus Zenfone ARES.
- Google Nexus 5X.
- Google Nexus 6P.
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL.
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL.
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL.
- Nokia 6 (2018)
What is Carrier Services App on Android?
“Carrier Services enables the latest communication services from mobile carriers, including battery-optimizations and support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.” RCS allows for extra features in the Android Messaging app.
What is exchange services app on Android?
Microsoft Exchange, also known as Microsoft Exchange Server, is a type of account you can add to the Email app. Email accesses Microsoft Exchange* via the Exchange Web Services API (EWS). It joins the other family of account types supported by Email, including Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office365, and more…
What is Daydream app?
Android’s Daydream feature is an “interactive screensaver mode” that can activate automatically when your device is docked or charging, keeping your screen on and displaying information. Developers can create their own Daydream apps and Android includes a variety of built-in options.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”