A quick look at the Peel Smart Remote for Android.
The app works with smartphones that have an infrared, or IR, blaster in them, such as the Samsung Galaxy line.
That lets you control your television with your phone just as you would with a remote.
- 1 How do I remove Peel Smart Remote from my phone?
- 2 How do I get rid of Peel remote app?
- 3 What does the Peel remote app do?
- 4 How do I get rid of Peel remote on Galaxy s5?
- 5 How do I remove peel remote from my Android?
- 6 Can I uninstall Peel remote from Samsung?
- 7 What is Peel remote app on my phone?
- 8 How do I setup my Peel remote?
- 9 Can you use peel remote without WIFI?
- 10 What is peel?
- 11 What is pen up Samsung?
- 12 What is Samsung Health app?
- 13 Why does my phone keep showing me ads?
- 14 What is Samsung push service?
- 15 How do I stop fullscreen ads on my Android?
- 16 Do I need talkback?
- 17 What is S Voice app for Android?
- 18 How do I disable apps on my phone?
- 19 What is Lookout app?
- 20 What is Knox app on Android?
- 21 What is All Share Cast dongle?
- 22 Can I use my phone as a remote without IR Blaster?
- 23 How do I connect my Peel remote to my Samsung TV?
- 24 Can you use a remote app on a non smart TV?
- 25 What is Samsung+ app?
- 26 What is secure folder app?
- 27 What is the Smart Switch app?
- 28 What Smartwatches work with Samsung Health app?
- 29 How do I sync my Samsung Health app?
- 30 Can I delete Samsung Health app?
How do I remove Peel Smart Remote from my phone?
Once you have control over your phone, open up the Settings app and locate the Application manager. Locate Peel Smart Remote in the list and tap it to open its info. You will probably find that the app cannot be uninstalled. However, you should be able to disable it.
How do I get rid of Peel remote app?
Here is how you can get rid of the Peel Smart Remote App:
- Go to App setting in your Android smartphone settings menu.
- Look for “Peel Remote app” in the App Manager.
- If the “Uninstall” button is available, select it to delete Peel remote app from your device.
What does the Peel remote app do?
The Peel Smart Remote Application is an application that turns your smart phone or tablet into a TV remote. The app uses the IR Blaster of your device, so devices not equipped with that feature will not be able to use all of Peel Smart Remote’s functions. Peel lets you find the perfect TV show for you!
How do I get rid of Peel remote on Galaxy s5?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Possible to uninstall Peel Smart Remote? Solved!
- From the home screen, open the App menu and then the settings.
- Search for Application Manager and open the Entry “Peel Smart Remote”
- Now select the button “Disable”! As a result, Peel Smart Remote is no longer active on your smartphone and therefore no longer requires battery power.
How do I remove peel remote from my Android?
How to disable/uninstall Peel remote app from your Android device
- Head over to Settings.
- Now tap on Apps and then scroll through the list and find the Peel Smart Remote application.
- Tap on Force stop and then tap on Disable.
Can I uninstall Peel remote from Samsung?
Peel Remote is an application built into devices with an IR blaster that allows control of multiple compatible devices (like TVs and Home Theatre systems). There is no way to uninstall Peel Remote if it is causing issues with your device – but there is a way to disable it.
What is Peel remote app on my phone?
With the right phone, the Peel Smart Remote for Android can take care of both of those problems. The app works with smartphones that have an infrared, or IR, blaster in them, such as the Samsung Galaxy line. That lets you control your television with your phone just as you would with a remote.
How do I setup my Peel remote?
Using the Peel Smart Remote
- The Peel Smart Remote app allows you to control your TV and cable box via your phone.
- The Peel Smart Remote app allows you to control your TV and cable box via your phone.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Smart Remote.
- Tap Start.
- Enter your postal code and then tap the Search icon.
- Tap your TV provider.
- Tap Next.
Can you use peel remote without WIFI?
Although Peel works well with your WiFi-enabled smart TV when it’s on the same network as your phone is, the app is designed to leverage infrared technology to work. After that, you can simply continue to control your TV without the internet or WiFi.
What is peel?
The PEEL paragraph writing approach is a proven way to help students’ writing process by providing a structure for their writing. It introduces the topic you’re about to discuss and tells the reader what the paragraph is going to be about. This is sometimes called a topic sentence.
What is pen up Samsung?
Samsung’s Pen.UP is a great social network for people who love to create digital art. Open to folks with a Samsung Note 10.1, Samsung Note 8, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S3, Pen.Up is a lot like Instagram for the pictures you draw instead of the pictures you take with a camera.
What is Samsung Health app?
Samsung Health (originally S Health) is a free application developed by Samsung that serves to track various aspects of daily life contributing to well being such as physical activity, diet, and sleep. It could also be downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy Apps store.
Why does my phone keep showing me ads?
When you download certain Android apps from the Google Play app store, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone. The first way to detect the issue is to download free app called AirPush Detector. AirPush Detector scans your phone to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks.
What is Samsung push service?
The Samsung Push Service is used to provide updates and notifications for services exclusive to Samsung. Basically, what it does is display a new message or badge whenever there is an update. However, the Samsung Push service can also push app offers and other notifications to your phone.
How do I stop fullscreen ads on my Android?
Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Touch Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Touch the slider button again to disable the feature.
- Touch the Settings cog.
Do I need talkback?
TalkBack is an Accessibility Service that helps vision-impaired users interact with, and enjoy, their devices. It uses spoken word, vibration and other audible feedback to let you know what’s on your screen, what you’re touching, and what you can do with it.
What is S Voice app for Android?
Samsung went to the trouble to make its own voice-recognition app — here’s how to use it. S Voice is the bundled voice command application that comes with the Galaxy S5 and other Samsung devices which allows you to take all sorts of actions without having to fiddle with your phone.
How do I disable apps on my phone?
How to disable Android apps
- Go to Settings > Apps and scroll over to the All tab for a complete list of your apps.
- If you want to disable an app simply tap on it and then tap Disable.
- Once disabled, these apps won’t appear in your primary apps list, so it’s a good way to clean your list up.
What is Lookout app?
Lookout has perhaps the best-looking, and easily the most intuitive Android antivirus app on the market. However, the free version of the Lookout Security & Antivirus is missing a few crucial pieces, such as protection while surfing the web. The Lookout Security & Antivirus app is a truly a pleasure to use.
What is Knox app on Android?
Samsung Knox is a leading mobile security solution that provides a secure environment for corporate data and apps for all Galaxy devices. It protects your business and personal privacy from one device without the need for third party IT protection.
The AllShare Cast Dongle allows you to stream content from compatible devices to your TV. Setting up your AllShare Cast Dongle: 1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the dongle and the other to one of the HDMI sockets on your TV.
Can I use my phone as a remote without IR Blaster?
If your phone does not have IR port , you can also use an IR Blaster, and even via WiFi you can control the new Smart TVs . It is compatible with most TV brands: LG , Samsung, Sony , Panasonic, etc. . How can I use my phone as an AC remote without an IR blaster?
How do I connect my Peel remote to my Samsung TV?
Pair the Smart Remote. If the Smart Remote did not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the remote control sensor of the TV. Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
Can you use a remote app on a non smart TV?
The app allows your device and television to communicate over your Wi-Fi network. Chances are if you have a Smart TV, there’s an app that’ll turn your device into a remote. If your phone doesn’t have an IR blaster, you’re not out of luck. They also have mobile apps for iPhone and android to replace the physical remote.
What is Samsung+ app?
Samsung is updating its Samsung+ app to a new 3.0 version, with features aimed at helping people navigate their Galaxy phones and tablets to get issues resolved in a quick, personalized manner.
What is secure folder app?
Secure Folder is a private, encrypted space on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Apps and other data like notes, pictures, contacts, apps, or documents that are in Secure Folder are hidden under an additional layer of security protected by Samsung Knox security.
What is the Smart Switch app?
Smart Switch s something which give gives you the freedom to move your contacts even music and also photos, calendar, text messages and also device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch is a blessing that helps you find your favorite apps or even suggest some similar ones on Google Play.
What Smartwatches work with Samsung Health app?
Samsung has recently updated Health to version 6.0, and there’s some big changes. It’s of course compatible with Samsung fitness trackers and smartwatches on Samsung phones, but Wear users can still sync some data over from their wearables (though it’s only one third-party service – Strava).
How do I sync my Samsung Health app?
Sync a Compatible App. You can also use compatible apps with Samsung Health by syncing them. Navigate to and open Samsung Health, and then touch the Discover tab. Touch Products, and then scroll down to and touch Featured apps.
Can I delete Samsung Health app?
Disabling an app doesn’t completely remove it from your device, it’s still there, taking up space, but it does prevent it from running in the background and the app icon is removed from the app drawer. However, you can remove apps like Samsung Health and Samsung Notes.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”