Remotely find, lock, or erase.
Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
Can you track the location of a cell phone?
To get real-time results, IMEI & GPS call trackers can be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps like GPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great with tracking mobile phones, even when the phone is not connected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of a phone number within seconds.
Where is my phone Google?
First, use your computer browser to log in to the Google account you have set up on your phone. Now type the phrase “find my phone” into Google’s search engine on your PC. In response, Google displays a map that attempts to zero in on the location of your device.
How do I find my device code?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- On your device, find your Google Settings.
- Under “Services,” tap Security Security code.
- If needed, enter your device password and pick the account.
- You’ll see a 10-digit code.
- On the screen of the device where you want to sign in, enter the code.
Where is my Device Manager?
On the desktop or in the Start Menu, right-click on My Computer and select Properties. In the System Properties window, click the Hardware tab. On the Hardware tab, click the Device Manager button.
How can you track an Android phone?
To track your device, go to android.com/find in any browser, whether on your computer or another smartphone. If you’re logged into your Google account you can also just type “find my phone” into Google. If your lost device has access to the internet and location is on you’ll be able to locate it.
How can I track someones phone without them knowing for free?
Track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. Log into your Account by entering your Samsung ID and password, and then enter. Go to Find My Mobile icon, select Register Mobile tab and GPS track phone location for free.
How do I find my Gmail on my Android phone?
Go to https://www.google.com/android/find in your browser.
- Log into the website. Enter the email address and password for the Android that you want to find.
- Select your phone. Click your phone’s name on the left side of the page.
- Review your phone’s location.
- Lock down your phone if necessary.
How can I find my Android phone without an app?
Find Your Lost Android Phone Without a Tracking App
- Your best bet: Android Device Manager. Google’s Android Device Manager comes pre-installed on all Android 2.2 and newer devices.
- Remote install ‘Plan B’ on an older phone.
- Next best option: Google location history.
How can I locate my phone?
How to locate your phone using Google
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Security & lock screen.
- Tap Device administrators.
- Tap Find My Device so that a checkmark appears in the checkbox.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the back button again in the top left corner to return to the main Settings menu.
How do I enter code on Android?
Where is the 8 digit backup code for Gmail?
Steps to signing in-
- First, locate the backup codes.
- Then go to the sign-in page of the Google service.
- The user needs to enter his username and password.
- Click “try another way to sign in”
- Click “enter one of your 8-digit backup codes”
- Then the user can enter the backup codes and sign in to his account.
How do I turn on Find My Phone Android?
Log in to the Find My Device Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.
How do I locate my device?
Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. Be visible on Google Play. Have Location turned on. Have Find My Device turned on.
If you turned off Find My Device:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Security & location.
- Tap Find My Device.
- Make sure Find My Device is turned on.
How can we find lost mobile?
Locate your lost phone with an IMEI tracker App. There are many phone finder apps available for you on Google Play, such as AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location, Find Lost Phone, Find My Device, SeekDroid: Find My Phone, and so on. Most can be activated by the SMS you send; some support using the IMEI number
How do I locate my Samsung?
Setting it up
- Go to Settings.
- Tap the ‘Lock screen and Security’ icon.
- Go to ‘Find My Mobile’
- Tap ‘Samsung account’
- Enter your Samsung account details.
How can I track my android phone without them knowing?
In this article, we share with you several ways to track an Android device or iPhone for free without the target knowing.
- Track a Cell Phone Remotely via Find My Mobile.
- Track an iPhone without them knowing via Find My iPhone.
- Track an Android Phone without them knowing for Free via Find My Device.
How can I trace mobile current location?
To get real time results, IMEI & GPS call trackers can be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps like GPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great with tracking mobile phones, even when the phone is not connected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of a phone number within seconds.
How do you check your phone number on Android?
- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the gear icon (
- Scroll down and tap About phone. It’s in the “System” group.
- Tap Status. You may find your phone number on this screen under “My phone number.”
- Tap SIM Status. Your phone number should appear on this screen under “My phone number.”
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
Way 1: Track My Wife’s Phone without Her Knowing Using TheTruthSpy App. This is a quite popular spying app available on the internet. All you have to do is just go to their official website and download the app. The target can be your wife’s smartphone, your kid’s smartphone or your employee.
Can I spy on my husbands phone?
Though, there is no technology available that you can install the mobile application on someone’s cell phone remotely. If your husband does not share their cell phone details with you or you are not able to catch their cell phone personally then you can use spy software.
Can you track someone’s phone without them knowing?
You may have used all the possible methods to track the location of your target phone free, but “without knowing them” is not possible and there is no another way to do so. Then I would say go for the location tracking apps that especially developed for the tracking someone’s phone without them knowing.
How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
As you probably know, it is relatively easy to find the IMEI number of your mobile phone. While there are apps that will help you retrieve this number with a tap, you don’t really need one. Just open the phone dialer, call *#06# and the IMEI number will be displayed on the phone’s screen.
What do you do if someone stole your phone?
If your phone is stolen. You should report it to your local police station as soon as you can by calling 101 or going in person. Your network provider will give you your phone’s identification number (IMEI), which you should pass on to the police.
How can we trace mobile with IMEI number?
How Do I Find My IMEI Number?
- Find Your iPhone IMEI: → Step 1: Go to Settings. → Step 2: Click on General.
- Find Your Android IMEI (Method 1): → Step 1: Check the back of your cell phone for the IMEI. tracking number.
- Find Your Android IMEI (Method 2): → Step 1: Turn your cell phone off.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”