Why is my phone not connecting to my WiFi?
If you’re at home and having WiFi connectivity issues with all your devices, try restarting your router, modem, or Gateway.
If you’re having trouble connecting to a specific network, go into your WiFi settings and choose “Forget This Network.”
Can’t connect to WiFi Android?
If those steps don’t work, try restarting your connection to the network:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Network & internet Wi-Fi.
- Touch and hold the network name.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
- On the list, tap the network name.
- You’ll get a notification to sign in.
How do I fix authentication problem with WiFi?
Solution 1: Reset your Android Wi-Fi connection
- Navigate to the Settings app on your phone then seek out Wi-Fi under Network connections.
- Under Wi-Fi Networks, find the network that you want to connect to and long press on its name or SSID.
- Select the forget network option.
Can’t connect to WiFi?
Why cannot I connect to the secured wireless network of the
- Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop.
- Restart the router. 2. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide.
- Remove the wireless profile on the laptop.
- Put in your password.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”