How do I fix my hotspot?
Pair your devices
- On the device that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > Personal Hotspot and make sure Personal Hotspot is on.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Keep this screen open, then follow the steps for the device that needs to connect:
Can’t connect to Hotspot Android?
Step 1: Turn on your phone’s hotspot
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To see or change a hotspot setting, like the name or password, tap it. If needed, first tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
Why isn’t my hotspot working on my phone?
Restart the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot and the other device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
Can’t connect to phone hotspot?
Can’t connect to a mobile hotspot
- Make sure your connecting device is within 15 feet of the hotspot.
- Check that you’re connecting to the right Wi-Fi network, and using WPS security.
- Restart the mobile hotspot.
- Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the hotspot.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”