If you have an iPhone and want to send an audio message to an Android user, open the Voice Memo app that comes baked into every iPhone. Record a memo, then share that recording as an attachment. Sure, you’re not using the messaging app, but it has the same effect.
How do I send a voice message to a non iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap on the message you just recorded.
- Tap the “share” icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.
Can I send a voice message from my iPhone?
The first, fastest, and most obvious way to send voice messages is directly from the Message app. 1) Open a message to your recipient. 2) Tap and hold the microphone icon to record your message and release when you’re done (iOS) or click to start and stop recording (Mac). 3) Tap the Send button when you finish.
Why can’t I send a text message from my iPhone to an Android phone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do I send audio files?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload. …
- Select your audio file and click Open. …
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it. …
- Click the “Share” button. …
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ . …
- Click Send.
2 июл. 2020 г.
How do you send a voice message?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
9 янв. 2015 г.
How do you send a voice text on iPhone 12?
Send audio messages
- In a message conversation, touch and hold to record an audio message.
- To preview your message, tap . To cancel, tap . To send, tap .
26 янв. 2021 г.
When you send a voice message on iPhone does it disappear?
Voice messages will expire two minutes after the recipient plays them, but this time limit can be removed in your iPhone’s Settings app. Your voice messages can be as long as you want — there’s no limit.
How do I do a voice recording on my iPhone?
How to record audio on iPhone with the Voice Memos app
- Locate the Voice Memos app, which may be in your phone’s Extras folder; it says “Voice Memos” under it and has an image of an audio graph. …
- Launch the app, and note the large red circle at the bottom. …
- To stop recording, tap the red square at the bottom of the phone.
6 авг. 2019 г.
Why can’t I send texts to non iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
Why am I not receiving texts from non iPhones?
A faulty Message app setting can be the reason for iPhone not receiving texts from Android. So, make sure that the SMS/MMS settings of your Messages app aren’t changed. To check Messages app settings, go to Settings > Messages > and then make sure that SMS, MMS, iMessage, and Group messaging are turned on.
How do I send messages from iMessage to Android?
Enable port forwarding on your device so that it can connect to your smartphone directly through Wi-Fi (the application will tell you how to do this). Install the AirMessage app on your Android device. Open the app and enter your server’s address and password. Send your first iMessage with your Android device!
How can I send long audio files?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
21 дек. 2018 г.
What is the best way to share an audio file?
Either Dropbox or google drive would be good options for sharing audio files. Actually, you could try mega, i think you get something like 50GB of free storage with mega. I use Google Drive and Dropbox professionally. Some of the engineers I share with have a preference for one over the other so keep both on hand.
Can I send an audio file by text?
MMS or multimedia messaging service, sends text messages up to 1,600 characters as well as rich media like photos, videos, and audio files. While it’s technically possible to send an audio file through both SMS and MMS, it will appear as a link within an SMS message, and appear directly in the body of an MMS message.