While Apple’s ‘Move to iOS’ app allows you to transfer everything seamlessly between Android to iOS, it does not allow transferring WhatsApp chats. So if you were using WhatsApp on your old Android device, you would want to transfer them to your iOS device in order to preserve older messages.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
If WhatsApp is already installed on your device, uninstall it, and then reinstall it from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your account and verify your phone number. …
- Step 3: When WhatsApp detects the Google Drive backup, click “Restore” and wait while the backup is restored to the device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
5 дней назад
How do I restore my messages from Android to iPhone?
4 Simple Steps to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone:
- Choose Phone to iPhone on Phone Switcher.
- Click on Next to Go on.
- Uncheck the Select All and Choose Messages.
- Backup Android Messages.
- Choose PhoneTrans Backup.
- Choose Messages to Restore.
- “Apps & Data” Screen on iPhone and “Transfer Data” Screen on Android.
25 февр. 2021 г.
How do I restore WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone?
- Step 1: Download MobileTrans. Go to the official platform and download MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer. …
- Step 2: Connect devices. To let the transfer take place, you have to connect both Samsung and iPhone devices to the computer system. …
- Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp messages. …
- Step 4: Start Transfer.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
How to restore your chat history
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XR?
Find “Settings” at WhatsApp from your Android phone, tap “Chats Settings”, then choose “Email chat”. Choose the WhatsApp history you want to transfer to your new iPhone 8/X. You will receive a notice which ask you to email with or without media. It all according to your needs.
Will I lose my WhatsApp conversations if I change phones?
WhatsApp is the major communication App for billions of users. If you do not want to lose all chat history when switching to a new phone. … WhatsApp automatically takes a backup of its chats on the local storage every day. Therefore, you can just copy the local backup file and move it to your new Android device.
Is switching from Android to iPhone worth it?
Android phones are less secure than iPhones. They are also less sleek in design than iPhones and have a lower quality display. Whether it is worth switching from Android to iPhone is a function of personal interest. The various features have been compared between the two of them.
How do I manually transfer from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
Can I transfer all data from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone for free?
Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS via email chat method
- First and foremost, you will have to open the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Now, Go to WhatsApp’s Settings page and go to a section named “Chats”
- Inside Chats, you will see an option for “Chat History” which you need to tap on.
19 февр. 2020 г.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How do I transfer data from Samsung to iPhone?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)