- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How do you download free music from YouTube to your Android?
How to Download videos from YouTube to Android?
- Step 1 : Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download.
- Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
- Step 1: Find a video on YouTube which you wish to download, then copy its link.
- Step 2: Paste the video’s link in the download box at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Download” button.
- Step 4: Next, a list of all the available video resolutions and formats will be shown.
How do you convert YouTube videos to mp3 on Android?
- Open YouTube-MP3.org in your browser.
- Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the video you want to convert to MP3.
- Paste the link into the special field on the page.
- Click the Convert video button to save the track.
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How can I download free music from YouTube?
Follow 4 steps to download free music from YouTube:
- Install YouTube music downloader. Download and install Freemake YouTube to MP3 Boom.
- Find free music for download. Find a song you want to download using the search bar.
- Download songs from Youtube to iTunes.
- Transfer MP3s from YouTube to your phone.
How do I download YouTube video to my android?
How to download YouTube videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone?
2. Via the YouTube Downloader app/similar apps
- Download the app.
- Open the app.
- Use a search to find the video you want to download and tap on it.
- Select the format you want – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Hit download and wait while the app works, which could take a few minutes.
Is 4k Video Downloader safe?
The answer is: 4K Video Downloader is secure to use, provided that it is downloaded from its official site 4kdownload.com. However, if your 4kvideodownloader.exe comes from third-party “EXE download” sites, we can’t give any guarantee that there’s no virus, Trojan, malware, spyware or others.
What is the best free YouTube downloader?
Here is the list of best YouTube video download software for PC.
- Kastor All Video Downloader.
- Winx YouTube Downloader.
- aTube Catcher.
- Clip Converter.
- YouTube By Click.
How do you convert YouTube to mp3 on Android?
Simply, copy the YouTube link which you would want to download as a Mp3 file and paste it into the field provided. Click on “Convert to” without setting other options available. Click on “Download” to start downloading the music from YouTube to Android.
What is the best YouTube to mp3 app for Android?
TubeMate YouTube Downloader is another highly ranked YouTube Video to MP3 downloader for Android. This app supports direct download and conversion of YouTube videos to MP3 on your Android phone internal memory. Pros: You can choose of the file that you want to download.
How do you convert YouTube videos to mp3 for free?
You can now download YouTube videos as MP3 files with HD audio quality.
- Copy and paste the video link that you want to convert.
- Select “.mp3” in the format field.
- Click the “Start” button to initiate the conversion.
- When the conversion is done, download the file from the link provided.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
- 8 Best YouTube Video Downloader App for Android Free.
- First Download & Install: TubeMate YouTube Downloader App on your Android Device.
- Launch YouTube and find a video you want to download.
- Tap Share, then choose TubeMate from the list of available apps.
- Open your browser on Android.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Samsung?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
No, it is illegal to download them using some type of third-party program or interface. If you want a legal option, YouTube Red (YouTube’s subscription service) allows you to download videos for offline use with their permission – they can pay the content creator (and themselves) with the subscription fees.
Can I download songs from YouTube?
The process for downloading free songs from YouTube is simple. (a) Pick an online YouTube to MP3 service. (b) Cut n’ paste the url of the YouTube video that you want to convert. Remember, you can download music off of YouTube, or any audio you want.
How can I copy music from YouTube?
To download and put music from YouTube on your laptop, just follow these simple steps:
- Copy the web link of your YouTube video.
- Paste the Copied YouTube Link into the FLVTO field.
- Choose format of your file.
- Click the “Convert To”.
How can I download high quality music from YouTube?
Convert YouTube to MP3 high-quality
- Find a video on YouTube that you want to convert.
- Copy the video’s address (from your browser’s address bar).
- On flvto.biz, paste the address into the Input field.
- Click “Convert To” and get a new address for your mp3 download.
How can I download YouTube video to my mobile?
Method 2 On Android
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the search bar.
- Go to the VidPaw site.
- Paste in your YouTube video’s address.
- Tap Start.
- Tap Download.
What is the best app to download YouTube videos for android?
How do you save YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How much does 4k Video Downloader cost?
To do any of these things, you’ll need a 4K Video Downloader subscription which will normally cost £15.95 (about US$20, AU$30), but is currently discounted to £7.95 (about US$10, AU$15).
What is the safest YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloader 2019
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
Is 4k YouTube to mp3 safe?
According to Norton Safe Web, Youtube-mp3.org is regarded as safe. However, that’s only the website itself, and user feedback says ads and popups are not so safe. It seems that the website itself is, though that may change, and some of the ads are not.
What’s the best YouTube Downloader for Android?
Best YouTube Video Downloaders For Android 2018
- Videoder. Videoder is an app with many oddly fascinating features.
- YouTube Downloader.
- iSkySoft iTube Studio.
How can I download YouTube videos freely?
- Install 4K Video Downloader. Once the 4K Video Downloader setup file finishes downloading, you can install it by doing the following:
- Go to a video you want to download.
- Copy the video’s address.
- Open 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Paste Link.
- Select a video format.
- Select a quality.
- Click Download.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore?
However, there are also other reasons why the YouTube downloader will not work properly: Some paid videos may not be downloaded because of the copyright issue. The given URL cannot be recognized. Software like McAfee may interfere with the YouTube video downloader.
Is TubeMate illegal?
But TubeMate did that. And from many other sites. So, it is for legal reason Google Play does not host such app. It is illegal to download YouTube videos and the app does the same.
Is everything on YouTube legal?
According to a strict reading of the copyright laws, and discussions with legal scholars, users could unknowingly be liable if they click on the wrong YouTube link. However, for sites like YouTube, where both legal and illegal content are available on the same platform, it is significantly trickier.
Is Vidmate legal?
Vidmate is a legal application. However, some of the things that you can use it for may not be legal. On the other hand, its function to download applications is definitely not illegal.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”