In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I get Bluetooth back on Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
How do I fix Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10
- Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services. msc and press OK.
- Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it.
- Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.
Why has Bluetooth disappeared from my computer?
Bluetooth goes missing in your system’s Settings mainly because of issues in the integration of the Bluetooth software/frameworks or due to an issue with the hardware itself. There can also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from the Settings because of bad drivers, conflicting applications etc.
Why has my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared Windows 10?
Check if your device has a Bluetooth hardware switch. It was also stated that when the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode, it is possible that the installed drivers are corrupted. Uninstall the current driver, then restart your computer.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. …
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
How do I fix my Bluetooth disappeared?
Here’s how you can do that:
- Press Windows Key+S on your keyboard.
- Type “Settings” (no quotes), then hit Enter.
- Go to the left-pane menu, then select Troubleshoot.
- On the right-pane, click Bluetooth.
- Click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Wait for the tool to complete repairing the Bluetooth issues.
Why there is no Bluetooth in Device Manager?
The bluetooth missing problem is probably being caused by driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try to update the bluetooth driver. … Way 2 — Automatically: If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
How do I restore my Bluetooth on my laptop?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
How can I install Bluetooth in my PC?
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
Why does my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?
Among the reasons Bluetooth doesn’t work when trying to pair your devices, include the proximity between devices, device compatibility, interference from various sources like WiFi or radio spectrum signals, low battery, or simply because it’s not enabled.