Should you downgrade iOS? … If your iPhone or iPad has automatically backed up via iCloud since you’ve upgraded, you won’t be able to access any of your data after downgrading. You’ll have to start again from scratch, or restore from an older backup (if available).
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade your iPhone to an earlier version of iOS
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
9 мар. 2021 г.
Can I restore iPhone from older backup?
Restore from an iCloud backup
On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. … On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
How do I undo the iOS 14 update?
Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
Where can I find old backups for iPhone?
Here’s how to find your iPhone backups with iCloud.
- Click System Preferences from your Dock or the Apple icon in the top menu bar.
- From there, select “iCloud.” Click iCloud in System Preferences. …
- Click “Manage…” …
- Select “Backups” from the menu to see your iPhone backups stored in iCloud.
27 сент. 2019 г.
How do I restore my iPhone from an old computer backup?
Here’s how to restore an iPhone backup from your computer…
- Open iTunes (or Finder on macOS Catalina) on the PC or Mac that you backed up your iPhone to.
- Connect your iPhone with your USB cable.
- Select your device.
- Click ‘Restore Backup…’
- Pick the backup you’d like to restore, and click ‘Restore’.
10 дек. 2020 г.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do I undo an iPhone update?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.