How do I know if I have the latest version of Windows 10?
Click the “Settings” gear at its left side or press Windows+i. Navigate to System > About in the Settings window. Look under Windows specifications for the “Version” you have installed. (On older versions of Windows 10, this screen may look a little different, but it shows the same information.)
What number is the latest Windows 10 version?
Microsoft Software Updates
So the most recent version of Windows is officially referred to as Windows 10 version 21H1, or the May 2021 Update. The next feature update, due in the fall of 2021, will be version 21H2.
Is my Windows 10 up to date?
How to check for updates on a Windows 10 PC
- At the bottom of the Settings menu, click “Update & Security.” …
- Click on “Check for updates” to see if your computer is up-to-date, or if there are any updates available. …
- If there were updates available, they’ll begin to download automatically.
Will there be Windows 11?
Windows 11 will release on October 5, 2021, with a new design and plenty of new features. Microsoft has previously confirmed that all eligible PCs running Windows 10 will get the new OS for free.
Which is latest version of Windows?
|Latest release||10.0.19043.1202 (September 1, 2021) [±]|
|Latest preview||10.0.22449.1000 (September 2, 2021) [±]|
|Marketing target||Personal computing|
|Available in||138 languages|
What is the latest version of Windows 10 2021?
Current status as of June 22, 2021
Windows 10, version 21H1 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows 10, version 2004, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update.
Which version of Windows 10 is best?
Compare Windows 10 editions
- Windows 10 Home. The best Windows ever keeps getting better. …
- Windows 10 Pro. A solid foundation for every business. …
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Designed for people with advanced workloads or data needs. …
- Windows 10 Enterprise. For organisations with advanced security and management needs.
What version is Windows 10 20H2?
How do you check if my PC is up to date?
Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer. If any updates are found, click Install updates.
How do I open Windows Update in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you decide when and how to get the latest updates to keep your device running smoothly and securely. To manage your options and see available updates, select Check for Windows updates. Or select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update .
How do I check Windows Update status?
How do I check for Microsoft Updates?
- To review your Windows Update settings, head to Settings (Windows key + I).
- Choose Update & Security.
- In the Windows Update option, click Check for updates to see which updates are currently available.
- If updates are available, you will have the option to install them.