Organize your apps
Touch and hold any app on the screen until they all jiggle.
Now you can drag any app to another spot, including the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
On iPhone X and later, tap Done to save.
How do I move icons on my iPhone 10?
To do this:
- Long-press on an icon until all the icons begin to jiggle.
- Press and drag an icon to begin moving it.
- With another finger, tap any other icons to also select them for moving.
- Once you’ve selected all the icons you want to move, drag the group to the desired location and release.
How do I rearrange the apps on my iPhone?
To rearrange the iPhone’s home screen apps, do the following:
- Tap on an app and hold your finger on it until the icons start shaking.
- When the app icons are shaking, just drag and drop the app icon to a new location.
How do I move apps on my iPhone iOS 12?
Move and organize apps on iPhone
- Lightly touch and hold any app on the screen until the app icons jiggle. If the apps don’t jiggle, make sure you’re not pressing too hard.
- Drag an app to one of the following locations: Another location on the same page.
- Tap Done (iPhone X and later) or press the Home button (other models).
How can I arrange my iPhone apps easily?
Instead of manually alphabetizing your apps, here’s an easier way to sort them on the iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General.”
- Scroll down and tap “Reset.”
- Tap “Reset Home Screen Layout.”
Photo in the article by “Flickr”