Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How do I reinstall iOS on my iPad?
Here’s how to reinstall iOS on your iPhone or iPad:
Wait for your device to appear in iMazing’s Reinstall iOS screen and click Reinstall iOS. If iMazing’s Reinstall iOS screen doesn’t appear, select your device in iMazing’s left sidebar and click iMazing’s Reinstall iOS feature.
Where is the Restore button on iPad?
Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes. In the Summary pane, click the Restore button for your device.
How do I restore iOS?
Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup
- On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. …
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. …
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I wipe and reinstall iOS on iPad?
Click Restore [device]. If you’re signed into Find My, you need to sign out before you can click Restore. Click Restore again to confirm. Your computer erases your device and installs the latest iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software.
How do I restore my iPad without a computer?
There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.
How do I restore my iPad apps?
Solution 3 Recover Deleted Apps on iPad in iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPad to the computer with a USB cable.
- Click your iPad icon.
- Select Apps.
- Find the App you want to restore and click “Install” next to it.
How can I restore my iPad without iTunes?
Step 1. Visit iCloud.com on your computer > log in with the same Apple ID used on the disabled iPhone device. Step 2. Go to Settings > Choose Restore and choose the backup contains all your data on device > Click on Restore.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can you revert to an older iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.